Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Yes that is one of my scoops i built for Boost. They are 100% custom hand built. This particular scoop is built using stainless steel and he had it powdercoated black. I now build them out of aluminum to cut cost, weight and ease of building them. They come complete with mounting tray and hold down brackets setup up for either single or dual carb aplications.

Nick

·
Registered
390 Posts
Yes that is one of my scoops i built for Boost. They are 100% custom hand built. This particular scoop is built using stainless steel and he had it powdercoated black. I now build them out of aluminum to cut cost, weight and ease of building them. They come complete with mounting tray and hold down brackets setup up for either single or dual carb aplications.

Nick
Its a one off scoop nick made, was looking for something different and Nick came through.

·
MADSKILLZ
640 Posts
Soo you went blown ehh?
Hows she run?
Yes sir!!! :) I have only had it out once for the TPM. I just took it easy on it to make sure everything looked and sounded good with the motor. I need to do some tuning on it before summer gets here. Still a pump gas deal. I just did it cuz I like the looks and sound of blown boats.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts