Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thats the plan. my mom is visiting this week so we are takin her out. any other east siders up for saguaro on sunday?

tyro??
taf???
big ern??
billy???

2,056 Posts
Yer in for Sun.........................I still owe ya for get'n me right for Apache. Do you want me to have ya tutor me today at your house or Sat at mine?
Do you have the kits? Are the carbs off the boat? I'll be around all afternoon tonight starting at about 4:30. Call me and swing by. It'll work out better that way since I have all my parts and tools here.

·
Re - Member?
768 Posts
Yeppers!!!!!!!!!

Do you have the kits? Are the carbs off the boat? I'll be around all afternoon tonight starting at about 4:30. Call me and swing by. It'll work out better that way since I have all my parts and tools here.
Carbs and new kits are in the truck and I'll be headed yer way at 4:30 today!!!:D

Thanks in advance.....................again Karb King;)

·
Banned
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Guess i better get my shit done around the house saturday then.

10ish sunday?????????????????????????????????????????????????
sounds good to me

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
I'm Jealous. lol:D You all be safe. I'll be at kiddie berf day parties this weekend:)devil Beatin Pinatas like they owe me money...

Dang Brian, I could almost be a Stealers fan with the Gif you got going on

·
ATTA BOY
2,348 Posts
I'm Jealous. lol:D You all be safe. I'll be at kiddie berf day parties this weekend:)devil Beatin Pinatas like they owe me money...

Arent you to big to be in the pinata line????????????????????????????

·
Banned
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

:D if you can make it sunday, maybe one of us could come up with a seat for ya.

·
Banned
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
My bud Billy helped me out again :)devil w/ my lack of Karb Karma. I'm putting them back on the boat tomorrow. I might have a full boat load Sun. SomekindaMonster, my son and maybe my daughter. If not I can fit another in too.
good thing i'm takin the griswold, with no butt and his woman comin down i'm pretty full. i can fit a couple under the bow :D

I've got room for ya Jimmy!:)devil
awesome! c'mon cave!

·
Banned
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
so where do we want to meet? one of the beaches up front?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts