Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i want to be my daughter hero and taylor swift goes on sale friday noon an was told she will sell out in minutes......i want to be my kids hereo and get 2 tickets for her and mom...for the staple center for thurs/fri in april....what do i do to be fast enough to by tickets,,anyone no any tricks any connections....oh please help..let me know the secret to ordering these tickets and who do i go buy them from.

somebody knows how it s done .if anybody get through get 2 xtra and i will pay you handsomly for my 2 ..im beggin here.......let me know they go on sale friday at noon............she is so excited she sayed try hard daddy please..so do i just have to be a fast typer through like tickettron or who do u use,whats the secret........love mouzer;):D:D:D:D

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Join taylor swifts fan club online, and they usually open up tickets for the fans on her website 2 hours before general tickets sales:)bulb

·
Administrator
11,649 Posts
ebay or a fan site is probably your best hope. Good tix won't be cheap though.

Ticketbastard is a fockin joke, most the good tix never even become available to the public (brokers and industry insiders get most the good stuff).

You can also wait and watch Tickbastard site as the show gets closer for ticket drops (good seats going on sale). This often happens but its time consuming and very iffy.

·
professional slacker
884 Posts
hell.. I would be happier then a pig in shit because she liked Taylor Swift and not some dumb ass rapper.

·
Scarab Racing
214 Posts
Taylor was here in Maryland this past summer...sold out in 45 seconds. Now she is coming back June 2010. They opended the ticket sales last week...sold out in 30 minutes. Crazy but Taylor is awesome.

·
"On the road again..."
9,356 Posts
Call Kanye West....He probably isn't going to use his pair.:)devil

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
get me some tickets too mouzer, not a big fan of her music, but i am a big fan of her:D not sure what it is about her, something just does it for me:)sphss:p

·
GO CELTICS
2,083 Posts
Taylor opened for Rascal Flatts last year she is awesome. She has alot of talent.

·
Distinguished Member
5,788 Posts
You'll be able to get them from Stubhub, but know in advance, you will pay a HUGE premium. My wife wanted to see BonJovi when he was through last year. Paid a bit over 3 times face value to get on the floor up front. Her smile was worth it :)sphss

·
Registered
20,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
paid on stubhub and they took my money and just said will let ya know within 24 hrs with a confermation #

1 - 20 of 35 Posts