Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have no idea as to what this intake might be. It's been polished and the name shaved. I'm maybe thinking Edelbrock Victor?

Attachments

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
kinda looks like a Holley Strip Dominator:D

·
just a ski boat with bark
2,811 Posts
I have no idea as to what this intake might be. It's been polished and the name shaved. I'm maybe thinking Edelbrock Victor?
How about a pic of the front and back valley area but I'm 90% positive it's a Holley Strip Dominator.

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
Edelbrock Victor Junior. You can tell by the "mouth" in front that lets airflow under the runners. Other brands dont have that.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
I have a tend to agree. But some body has done some modifying when they polished it. The NOS bumps are gone and there was a linlage tower on the left side rear near the dizzy. Should have 2 dizzy hold down pad as well. althought here are other manifolds that have that, the Holley Strip Dom does not. Also the Holley Strip Dom has a big vac port on the number 8 runner. And an additional horiz. water port under the thermostat besides the one shown in these pics

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
986 Posts
David , That's not a Victor Jr carb manifold. That's for their EFI.
I happen to run a Vic Jr so I am ABSOLUTELY certain that that is the manifold in question. :D

I see you added another pic. The lower one has the "mouth" I referenced earlier.

·
AKA Blownjet 468
1,205 Posts
now seeing the front of the manifold, it's definatly an edelbrock, could be
an older victor, maybe a jr.

·
just a ski boat with bark
2,811 Posts
How about a pic of the front and back valley area but I'm 90% positive it's a Holley Strip Dominator.
Well after seeing this pic I'm changing my guess. I'd say an Edelbrock Victor Jr as the others said, sorry about the first response.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts