Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Sorry rsuiter , Hate to be negative , I have resurected some tired , "beat up and tired old ponys" but that old Hot rod looks destined for a land fill for a final rest ! Tom

·
Registered
537 Posts
saw a pic of a cool bar on a roof top patio here on the forum. kinda cut in half , folks sat at the bow & the bartender entered from the transom area. looked pretty neat!:)devil

·
Angry American
3,103 Posts
with any luck, that's a marijuana plant growing underneath the bow so you can make some money on it. But since the leaves don't look right, it's probably just some other worthless weed.
Is it yours already or are you looking to pick it up?

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
saw a pic of a cool bar on a roof top patio here on the forum. kinda cut in half , folks sat at the bow & the bartender entered from the transom area. looked pretty neat!:)devil
X2.....there is something still useful in there...you just need to remove everything that isn't:)devil

This is what's left of my hydro that burned. I glassed in a couple of braces and a couple metal straps and it's ready to hang on the wall at the shop.... Didn't make it on the wall yet....made it as far as the planter in front.....I will probably end up repainting it, i ended up with extra qt. of same red paint that on hydro #2....Damn thing it kinda heavy...the first 48" weighs 124# Picture 020.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,176 Posts
The lines resemble..

sanger bubbledeck....but it looks super rough...go look at the sanger bubble deck flat in the for sale section, compare dash and nose.

·
Laps Timed By Sundial
580 Posts
you know if your just curious to know what make it is , and at this point it prolly don't matter, take a pic or post the MIC #

1 - 20 of 53 Posts