Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a link to my pics and vids:

http://www.use.com/AshleyWarren

Sometimes some of the videos have an "x" instead of the preview picture, but if you click on it, it should still play. Sorry I didn't get more, but the rain kinda put a damper on it.

Please post on THB.

~Ashley

·
Administrator
16,894 Posts
OMG I should have attended just to meet you :) WOW

It's been a number of years since I have gone.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
Good work with the pics & the vids, going through them now. :)

After the rain came in I got soaked waitin in line to put the boat on the trailer, lol... We didn't stick around too long after that. :)sphss How was it down there, band worth a damn? I saw ya'll pass by when I was tieing the boat down. Didn't see the truck when we got back to the lodge, we thought ya'll may have left like Black did... :p

·
BLUE YA AWAY
35 Posts
OMG I should have attended just to meet you :) WOW

It's been a number of years since I have gone.
Thanks man she is a Hottie!!!!! and all mine...lol :D

Even though it rained pretty much all Saturday evening It was still a good time.
Had more time to visit with Friends... and knock back a few cold ones.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good work with the pics & the vids, going through them now. :)

After the rain came in I got soaked waitin in line to put the boat on the trailer, lol... We didn't stick around too long after that. :)sphss How was it down there, band worth a damn? I saw ya'll pass by when I was tieing the boat down. Didn't see the truck when we got back to the lodge, we thought ya'll may have left like Black did... :p
Thanks, I wish I would have been able to get more. Everytime we walked down to the water, it started raining and we would go back up to Stuart and Angela's campsite. We never heard the band (not sure if they played). You should know better than Trey leaving early. We had a good time!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man she is a Hottie!!!!! and all mine...lol :D

Even though it rained pretty much all Saturday evening It was still a good time.
Had more time to visit with Friends... and knock back a few cold ones.

Thanks, honey! You know I am all yours! But thanks for the compliment Infomaniac!

·
Registered
738 Posts
yes yes and she is good at get'n your hat if you lose it out of your boat :D

sup T&A ...........I was sick for the plowman thing .....wish I could have been there ...............BTW nice pics and vids ...........see you guys soon :)hand

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes yes and she is good at get'n your hat if you lose it :D

sup T&A ...........I was sick for the plowman thing .....wish I could have been there ...............BTW nice pics and vids ...........see you guys soon :)hand

We missed you Cody, hope you are feeling better. We have yet to meet your wife (we are beginning to wonder if she even exists, lol), ya'll need to come visit sometime.

I have retrieved a few hats in my day :)! Glad ya'll liked the pics and vids.

Devilman, *******, and OldBuck....if ya'll come to the river and need a place to stay, we have plenty of room!

·
BLUE YA AWAY
35 Posts
yes yes and she is good at get'n your hat if you lose it out of your boat :D

soon??? April isnt soon...lol :D:D
Man...Just trying to save some dough for a new stroker motor for the Rogers. May take all winter to get it...lol... Other than that we just been hanging around our new house doing yard work and other honey do's...
It seems every weekend something breaks or I hurt myself.

·
Registered
738 Posts
oh yeah congrats on the new house ............hope you guys are enjoy'n it
hurt'n yourself ...........what happen'd? you sure A didn't kick your ass lol :):)punch

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oh yeah congrats on the new house ............hope you guys are enjoy'n it
hurt'n yourself ...........what happen'd? you sure A didn't kick your ass lol :):)punch
Actually he told my nephew that I pushed him down the stairs (we don't have any stairs) and my 3 year old nephew wanted to beat me up! I got hurt too....knocked my sons snare drum over on my foot and sliced it right open. 3 weeks later and it still isn't completely better.

Thanks for the congrats, and seriously ya'll are welcome anytime!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll be there in the morn ..............what ya'll got to eat lol :D

so how did T get hurt? :)bulb
Come on....we will bbq. One rule....you have to bring your wife.

He had a fight with the neighbors bbq pit and the pit won. He tore up his knee, but it is almost healed now.

·
BLUE YA AWAY
35 Posts
Come on....we will bbq. One rule....you have to bring your wife.

He had a fight with the neighbors bbq pit and the pit won. He tore up his knee, but it is almost healed now.
The bud light can threw me off balance because I only had one in one hand. Usually I have one in each hand...lol... keeps me level...
For real... going to take a leak in the dark at the neighbors house and triped on the edge of the concrete which his pit is mounted on.
Didnt hurt... had plenty of bud light in the veins.
only bad thing.... it was the knee I had surgery on. Luckly I didnt break another piece of my knee cap.

·
lol, right.....
1,168 Posts
He don't take her nowhere cuz he don't want to shoot himself in the foot again like last time, lol....

:))eek:)) <----- Cody doing his deer in the headlights impression.... lol hil:)

·
Registered
738 Posts
i guess it was for Welsh

I was plan'n the trip and told her it was a guy only trip. She was cool with that until Heather spill'd the beans @ Kenny's house after we ran the Lavaca. it went from :) to :(:( . then we got home and still :(:(
I'll never hear the end of that lol :D

1 - 20 of 70 Posts