Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
That my pump was rebuilt with less than 60 hours on it. I think it's missing a part. Take a look for me and let me know if it is.. 001.jpg

Plus how fast can I push this 21 foot Tahiti hual?

·
B1 Racing
6,523 Posts
What are you concerned about? There is not much to see from the pic of the bowl exit side. More pics and we can help ya determine the condition of the pump

Chris

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That is the cap
Ok I must not be looking at the diagram and my pump right. The diagram makes it look like the hole in the center of the bowl should have a threaded plug in it. Guess I need to see one broken down to see it right.. Thanks for the info.

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Ok I must not be looking at the diagram and my pump right. The diagram makes it look like the hole in the center of the bowl should have a threaded plug in it. Guess I need to see one broken down to see it right.. Thanks for the info.
Daryl that large slotted plug unscrews , to reveal the "south end' of the pump shaft bore and to retain the bowl oil , all looks normal from you picture , there are several variations of that "plug" some are actually plastic and some other mfg's use a special plug with a grease zerk to lube , older Dominator bowels have no provisions for a plug at all and used water to lubricate the tail shaft relax your fine Tom

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Daryl that large slotted plug unscrews , to reveal the "south end' of the pump shaft bore and to retain the bowl oil , all looks normal from you picture , there are several variations of that "plug" some are actually plastic and some other mfg's use a special plug with a grease zerk to lube , older Dominator bowels have no provisions for a plug at all and used water to lubricate the tail shaft relax your fine Tom

Ok Thanks lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts