Performance Boats Forum banner

pokerrun

Tags
pokerrun
7K views 99 replies 27 participants last post by  Washed Ashore 
#1 ·
Delta Sport Boats Yacht Club is having Hot boats on the Delta. Garlic Bros Aug 8TH 9am for breakfast and registration. Should be a good turn out being that this is the only poker run happening on the delta this year. A few years ago we entered this run and had a great time, with about 80 boats showing. With most everything else cancelling around here, thanks to DSBYC for planning this event. Jaime :D

#36 ·
I am still chasing a mystery oil leak that for the life of me I can not locate. I am trying to keep the water time to a minimum until I locate and fix it. Beyond that there is no reason at all not to take it. Does anyone know anybody who still enjoys working on a boat???...lol

Maybe I can get some time in the next week or two to try to find it again, you know like on the way to WIndmill Cove or something:D

#56 ·
I hope everyone from dlb makes this event. My friends Rod and Cindy Karnofel are putting this event on again and you won't want to miss it! You can go to their website at dsbyc.net to check it out for yourselves. The run starts in the morning (9:00) at Garlic Brothers and goes to Pittsburg yacht harbor. From there we all head to Tower Park for the big party to end the day out. From there, everyone's on their own to wherever their night party is - sounds like Anthony's for me! Boats of all sizes and speeds are welcome. The run stops at Pittsburg yacht club for plenty of time to allow even the smallest and slowest of boats to join up with the pack to head back to Tower Park. For those of you with bigger and faster boats - bring it on!!! There will be plenty of big iron for you guys to play with.......not to mention Rod and I in his 36 Skater. :)hand

For those that want to start the party the night before, Pre-registration is happenning Friday night at Garlic Brothers with plenty of fun for whoever shows. This will be THE EVENT of this year on the delta - seeing as the Big Cat Run was cancelled this year. Tell all you friends and let's all make this a fun, safe event!!! For more information you can contact Cindy at Honker Cut Marine (209) 476-0103.

#60 ·
Hey guys, since I'm in Rod's Skater for this event, does anybody want to take mine since it's just going to be sittin' down on the lift that day? The only rules are that you can't pass Rod and I and you gotta' leave a safety deposit check on your way down to the dock! :D Launchin' at Garlic Brothers sounds like a good idea Troy, we'll be coming from around the corner at Rod's place. And if that Big Mexican doesn't have room for you down on his dock, you're more than welcome to tie up at my place and shuttle around the corner in my patio boat. That invitation is open to all the dlb crew. I've got 70' on the outside of my dock to tie up to.......

#61 ·
Its about time I get to drive your boat. I guess the Raysoncraft is staying home for this event :D

This way I dont take up any dock space at your house cause the boat will just go back up on the lift... ;)

Thanks for the offer on the dock space. Might have to take you up that.

Racer

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.