Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
layed back style xlnt cond.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes still available..but have a local guy comeing by today and another were checkin on shipping to texas.

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
was sold but as of today still available NO SHIPPING NO NO NO SHIPPING..my buddy just got his wing from ups and it was smashed abit. so i will not ship wings...local pick up only

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
my buddy just got his wing from ups and it was smashed abit. so i will not ship wings...local pick up only
UPS will never get a bit of my business ever again. I had a blower manifold and balancer damn near ruined by UPS... Sorry Mike........what can brown do for you

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Cool wing. If anyone needs this I might be heading that way.:D:)hand:)bulb

As far as UPS/FED EX goes. Yeah they have there F ups but I sent an AK 47 to a guy and the furniture was all scratched and they replaced it and gave me an extra $250:)devil

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
wing does not go with hydro jingles .i bought it back the other day for 450

·
" Live Laterally "
4,536 Posts
Messing wit ya Mouz. I personally don't care for them.
Who's this jingles person you speak of???????????:)hand
Jingles, Jangles its sounds the same, right? I think Mouz is F'n with ya buddy.:)hand

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wing price was reduced to 400 for the weekend now it has to go back to $450 on monday......bitchen polished wing....set back drag wing

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wings 450 and about 100 to ship ......

·
Registered
20,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
to late now im gonna keep it ,i need it for another flatty i got. (i think):)sphss

1 - 20 of 27 Posts