Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
metalwax mike
1,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a mike kuhl river rat timming cover up for sale. i decided to go with a gear drive set up instesd. if you dont already know these covers are not made anymore and are hard to find. im in to this cover for $250.00 ill sell it for $200.00 firm and i can take pay/pal at [email protected] thanks
530-701-9030

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Dave,
He's either not gone to bed or went to bed right after his boat buying road trip. Anything you'd like to share with us Steve? (like pix)?
CC

·
Premium Member
3,040 Posts
Funny thing is, last weekend at my little birthday bash, there was discussion of my friends and family having an intervention with MY boat buying problems. I then call Steve about the Ultimate flatty for sale in Parker with a Hemi, on RDP's forum. Next I know, Steve is in Fresno buying boats!
CC

·
marina manor trash
241 Posts
Funny thing is, last weekend at my little birthday bash, there was discussion of my friends and family having an intervention with MY boat buying problems. I then call Steve about the Ultimate flatty for sale in Parker with a Hemi, on RDP's forum. Next I know, Steve is in Fresno buying boats!
CC
considering your advanced age i'm surprized you remeber anything from your party(carl)
as fot youdave ,the bbc in my garage at the river has astorage fee on the tag.:)devil:)grn

1 - 11 of 11 Posts