Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
44"tallx36"wide i bought this from BOBBO541 in fresno it cost me $500 that included shipping nice used wing polished up nice,great for old school flat or hydro.let me know if your interested.i still have the shipping box here he sent it to me in....im not gonna be useing it after all it can just stay boxed up for another project,but if you could use it make me an offer.....MoUzEr:D
THIS WOULD LOOK BITCHEN On SOMEONES OLD flat or shovelnose hydro or your kids go cart or wagon..

·
Registered
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Friday morning bump:)hand

·
Registered
724 Posts
44"tallx36"wide i bought this from BOBBO541 in fresno it cost me $500 that included shipping nice used wing polished up nice,great for old school flat or hydro.let me know if your interested.i still have the shipping box here he sent it to me in....im not gonna be useing it after all it can just stay boxed up for another project,but if you could use it make me an offer.....MoUzEr:D
THIS WOULD LOOK BITCHEN On SOMEONES OLD flat or shovelnose hydro or your kids go cart or wagon..
$200. I'll put it on flat ratty :D

·
I'm famous !
7,043 Posts
whew - for a minute there i thought Jerry was going to bump his head --ssss :D

·
Registered
19,802 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
people pm me is this the wing from the tr2 NO NO NO,the one big wing in the boat pictured is the one from thre tr2 and not for sale,

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Damn

I had one, but I GAVE it to Dabull a couple of years ago. Granted it wasn't that nice, but I'm sure it cleaned up real good........Now I see the big money going on here..........MP

·
A legend to the DNR
1,166 Posts
The MO is in the mail if he took Paypal he would have had it sooner but he did not want that so MO it is. :D

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
The MO is in the mail if he took Paypal he would have had it sooner but he did not want that so MO it is. :D
Cool wing!! The more I look at pics the more I like them. Now someone else needs to post cause Sharp Shooter is up by 1:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts