Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This will be fun!.... Posting the many vicious political ads of this election in one thread will really churn the PRF pot :stir:
I'll start with an anti-Romney ad....I'm sure a rightie here will be able to find an anti-Obama ad to post... .........................This going to get good! :D

Mitt Romney: Big Oil's $200 Million Man - YouTube

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
This will be fun!.... Posting the many vicious political ads of this election in one thread will really churn the PRF pot :stir:
I'll start with an anti-Romney ad....I'm sure a rightie here will be able to find an anti-Obama ad to post... .........................This going to get good! :D

Mitt Romney: Big Oil's $200 Million Man - YouTube
Yep we sure wouldn't expect the Freethinker to even begin to post one from both sides as he is in the middle. The freethinker(just a libby in Independants clothing) would only go looking for something to attack the right.:duh::duh:

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Nice piece of propaganda there RAM. How come the add doesn't start with the reason WHY Bain Capitol entered the picture. Would it be because the Unions had driven the mill to the brink of bankruptcy. I will not even get into a debate with you about the causes of mill closures around the country as you will never have half the knowledge of the circumstances and reasons they close. Hell that little mill there(called a Mini-mill) is nothing compared to what happened when US Steel, Kiaser and a few others of the largest mills in the country shut down. All mostly due to over bloated operating expenses driven by the unions that made them unable to compete as there products became too expensive.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
No thanks,Z

Jesus man, don't you think we will get enough of this garbage in the coming months??
I don't watch them On TV or the internet, why the fuck would I spend time actually searching them out and copying them?

Besides, just reading your anti-Romney dribble is enough.

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Hey now that I think about it. Based on RAMS video Romney is the perfect candidate to get this country back on track. If he were to do to the Gov as they say he did to the steel mill we could probably balance the budget in a year. Then he can move into the entitlements and weed all the fraud out of it. HMMMMMMMMM:thumb:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
more white noise

Zombie's threads and posts I equate to "white noise".

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Nice piece of propaganda there RAM. How come the add doesn't start with the reason WHY Bain Capitol entered the picture. Would it be because the Unions had driven the mill to the brink of bankruptcy. I will not even get into a debate with you about the causes of mill closures around the country as you will never have half the knowledge of the circumstances and reasons they close. Hell that little mill there(called a Mini-mill) is nothing compared to what happened when US Steel, Kiaser and a few others of the largest mills in the country shut down. All mostly due to over bloated operating expenses driven by the unions that made them unable to compete as there products became too expensive.
Not only it is nothing but political propaganda it is a complete bullshit piece as well... Romney left Bain Capitial 2 years before the little steel plant was closed down. Rather than overturning every little rock and pebble looking for a tiny piece of political dirt why don't we examine all the business, companies and corporations the government and unions had run out of business or all the 'employers' that has been driven offshore just to survive. There isn't enough bandwidth to list them all.... But no....we have a few morons, idiots and dolts here that look to destroy a man who has more honor, business sense and ability than our current imposter-in-chief who could not run a lemon-aid stand or balance the books of a 10 year old boy's paper route.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Not only it is nothing but political propaganda it is a complete bullshit piece as well... Romney left Bain Capitial 2 years before the little steel plant was closed down. Rather than overturning every little rock and pebble looking for a tiny piece of political dirt why don't we examine all the business, companies and corporations the government and unions had run out of business or all the 'employers' that has been driven offshore just to survive. There isn't enough bandwidth to list them all.... But no....we have a few morons, idiots and dolts here that look to destroy a man who has more honor, business sense and ability than our current imposter-in-chief who could not run a lemon-aid stand or balance the books of a 10 year old boy's paper route.
Isn't that the ad that got pulled for being a straight up lie??

·
Registered
4,115 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
Isn't that the ad that got pulled for being a straight up lie??
Probably. Seems anything with the word "Obama" in it tends to go hand in hand with the word "lie".:D:D

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I heard on the news yesterday something about that ad. That Romney was long gone before whatever happened.
It was on the TV but I was busy and just sort of heard it without really paying attention.
I can't watch the video here so I don't know what it says.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
I heard on the news yesterday something about that ad. That Romney was long gone before whatever happened.
It was on the TV but I was busy and just sort of heard it without really paying attention.
I can't watch the video here so I don't know what it says.
I heard it on the news as well but I didn't know the ad was pulled. I only heard that the ad was refuted by the Republicans. I'm sure the only reason the ad was pulled was to avoid further embarrasment to the Dems and Ozero. Avoiding embarrasment by Dems seems to be a full time job with a lack of qualified personnel.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
No thanks,Z

Jesus man, don't you think we will get enough of this garbage in the coming months??
I don't watch them On TV or the internet, why the fuck would I spend time actually searching them out and copying them?
x2

I'm not watching any ad from either side. I hate political ads.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry zombie you got clubbed again.:)hammers

Geez.. I don't write these ads!
I started this thread just because think that political ads are entertaining as hell! Like political cartoons are funny as hell. Like the super bowl ads are enteraining...Millions are spent on producing these ads to sway public opinion or sell a candidate. Why do you think Mittens won the primary ??? I think he might have outspent all of them combined! Yes, some ads are accurate and others not so much....all are slanted. I find the propaganda from both sides is interesting in that so many human emotions are played to. Fear is currently huge, so is hate..

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Sorry zombie you got clubbed again.:)hammers
Owned!....How does it feel to be clubbed like a baby seal? Guess this one just didn't work out the way you expected it to.....hil:):spanks::lmao1:

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Geez.. I don't write these ads!
I started this thread just because think that political ads are entertaining as hell! Like political cartoons are funny as hell. Like the super bowl ads are enteraining...Millions are spent on producing these ads to sway public opinion or sell a candidate. Why do you think Mittens won the primary ??? I think he might have outspent all of them combined! Yes, some ads are accurate and others not so much....all are slanted. I find the propaganda from both sides is interesting in that so many human emotions are played to. Fear is currently huge, so is hate..
Yeah.....youbetcha. The Dems have cornered the market on hate & fear with a side of division, isolation and seperation of the population. Divide and conquer, right, Zombie?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts