Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going to a party Friday night that has a "politcally incorrect" theme to it.

I need a simple costume idea.

I know you guys can/will come up with some great ideas!!

thanks for the help in advance.

Brett

·
Registered
5,487 Posts
You could go as a dick with ears. I'll let the others draw a conclusion to whom that might represent. Throw on some waders to cover the "I'm so full of shit I could float characteristic" and you'll be the hit of the party.

·
Premium Member
2,028 Posts
What a great idea!! .... and of course no libs will attend:)

Thought this one was funny (googled it) ... Skeleton costume: exhibits an insensitivity toward those with eating disorders:D

·
Temporarily Pacified!
5,554 Posts
I would suggest a broken golf club and an couple of black eyes and bandages..........:D

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
The perfect costume for this year:
(low cost too)

Put on a white dress shirt and tie.
With a black marker write "stupid" on your fore head.
To finish you will need to have a name tag write "Obama" on it .

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Isn't this thread in the wrong section? :)sphss

How about going as Billy Mays with a gallon zip lock bag full of powdered sugar? ;)

I have seen a few pics of the Kanye/Taylor combo. :)devil

Dress as Balloon Boy with a take out delivery tag for Michael Jackson in Heaven (even though we all know better). :D :D :D

·
639 Posts
Some of you guys are confusing politically incorrect with political statements.

Although political incorrectness is driven by the left...says so in Wiki!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
If you want to win, simply dress in any U.S. Military uniform with an Obama mask. It don't get any more politically incorrect.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Get a cheap grim reaper costume with the hooded robe that goes all the way to the floor, the sickle too and put on an Obama Bin Laden mask cause this mofo scares me. :)sphss But then again, it's not politically incorrect.

·
Premium Member
870 Posts
Or... and this is focked up so please don't hate on me!!

Bin Laden with a I luv NY shirt and your woman as the statue of liberty.

Or something a little less offensive to americans..

Siegfried & Roy be Roy with stuffed tiger attached to your head.

·
28 Powerplay - HP500
1,399 Posts
Or... and this is focked up so please don't hate on me!!

Bin Laden with a I luv NY shirt and your woman as the statue of liberty.

Or something a little less offensive to americans..

Siegfried & Roy be Roy with stuffed tiger attached to your head.
Similar to my suggestion, one or two guys are World Trade Center bldg's, someone else a plane. This may just be tasteless rather than politically incorrect?;)

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
i have some iraqi garb that i will be wearing. head dress stuff and all. picked up some stuff while i was there from the locals that helped me with intel gathering. this stuff has been in my garage for years now. i will be dressing as an iraqi and im going to borrow one of my kids airsoft ak47s make a shoulder strap for it and hope for the best. TALK ABOUT POLITICALY INCORRECT. i have some extra stuff where do you live????

·
Box Pimp
2,260 Posts
i have some iraqi garb that i will be wearing. head dress stuff and all. picked up some stuff while i was there from the locals that helped me with intel gathering. this stuff has been in my garage for years now. i will be dressing as an iraqi and im going to borrow one of my kids airsoft ak47s make a shoulder strap for it and hope for the best. TALK ABOUT POLITICALY INCORRECT. i have some extra stuff where do you live????

Might as well tape some road flares around your body. :D

This kid has the right idea.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts