1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
E-7 Sheepdog (ret)
6,834 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Sure looks that way. :D
He must of went to that class room which played the Stuff Tape to all the Children...
You Know the one that shows Business all Bloated up and evil as it makes money and the goverement is shown as a Tank for War... Trip sh*@ going on out there. Except I am afraid the Marxist will maybe win as we sleep.

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
He must of went to that class room which played the Stuff Tape to all the Children...
You Know the one that shows Business all Bloated up and evil as it makes money and the goverement is shown as a Tank for War... Trip sh*@ going on out there. Except I am afraid the Marxist will maybe win as we sleep.
POPS what ever your smoking,,,, bring it with ya .... to the POWER TOUR ... i want some ....lol

come on down ...sure vic would love to see ya ,,,

·
Driver
3,195 Posts
POPS what ever your smoking,,,, bring it with ya .... to the POWER TOUR ... i want some ....lol

come on down ...sure vic would love to see ya ,,,
excuse me Mr. d this is a boating site for people to discuss boating notice it is also the jet boat section so move along to the tow rig section and have fun:D

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
And there is the excuse... damn... didn't even need to wait for it.
HOW COME IM GETTING MY NUTS BUSTED ....about going to the POWER TOUR by guys who are not even going .????

AND EVERYONE KNOWS WE HAVE A WEDDING LATER THAT EVENING FOR VIC'S SON MIKE .???

SO IF YOU DONT PLAN TO SHOW UP ..SHUT THE @#CK UP!!!!

we now return to normal programing .

1 - 20 of 32 Posts