Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· The Pool Bitch
4,150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the boards now allow blatant spamming in the Open Water area, anyone that needs pool service in Lake Havasu, just let me know.

I might be on Throttles Cobra though, not sure if I can say that.

Sory if you paid for advertising Jamie.

· Monrovia in the House
361 Posts
Since the boards now allow blatant spamming in the Open Water area, anyone that needs pool service in Lake Havasu, just let me know.

I might be on Throttles Cobra though, not sure if I can say that.

Sory if you paid for advertising Jamie.
you guys are going to get banned:D (oh this is not HB):)sphss

· On The Gas
1,345 Posts
Great Pool Guy!!

On a serious note here...what do you charge for monthly service?
On a serious note, Rick does our pool and we couldn't be happier. Excellent service. Great communication. Whenever something needs to get done, it gets done. He has always been more than fair on what we pay to get fixed and what he does no charge. We always get a "heads up" when something needs attention. He's not just one of those pool guys that you pay monthly and never hear from wondering if all your stuff is working properly at your vacation home.

Thanks Rick!

· Registered
574 Posts
BTW.

I take care of Southern Nevada. So, If you need any help in Vegas, I'll be your guy...

The OTHER RICK
Las Vegas

Oh great, first blatant spamming, now competiting companies comparing service areas, next will come open reverse bids for service. how about some pics, of each of you in action (cleaning a pool) so us potential customers can make a more informed decision? :)grn:D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.