Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice pool. Question for all of you who have done the pool thing lately. I will be in the market to have a pool built in a couple of months. For a pool similar to the size and shape as the one above, about what price am I looking at. Thanks.

·
Broke mo fo
3,160 Posts
Nice pool. Question for all of you who have done the pool thing lately. I will be in the market to have a pool built in a couple of months. For a pool similar to the size and shape as the one above, about what price am I looking at. Thanks.
Where at? Depending on the area I'll bet there would be a huge difference in price.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
WHEN we do our next pool..... will have "ROZ" from here on the boards sub it out for us! Should have on our last build, would have saved apx $ 25,000.00. He offers a consultating service for your build.

·
Premium Member
532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone.
Nice pool Rick. You sorta just lit my imagination up. I have an issue with a neighbor behind me (he's growing a jungle) an I want to completely get him out of my sight. The back part of your pool with the sheers would be perfect at about 6 feet tall for entire length of the pool.:)bulb
Rio

·
Registered
36 Posts
pool/spa

My parents live and build pools/hardscape in Yorba Linda. They mostly build in North Orange County. Their company is Liquid Luxury. Give my mom, Kimberly Allan, a call if you are interested 714-342-9399.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.