Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His hatred of America an open book.

Los Zetas Kingpin: We Bought Guns Directly From U.S. Government
Revelation heightens suspicions that Fast and Furious was an Obama administration plot to undermine Second Amendment

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, July 8, 2011

Excerpt:

One of the kingpins of the infamous Los Zetas drug running gang has told Mexican federal police that the group purchased its weapons directly from U.S. government officials inside America, a revelation that will only serve to heighten suspicions that the Obama administration's Operation Fast and Furious program was a deliberate attempt to undermine the Second Amendment by stealth.Under Operation Fast and Furious, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives "Sanctioned the purchase of weapons in U.S. gun shops and tracked the smuggling route to the Mexican border. Reportedly, more than 2,500 firearms were sold to straw buyers who then handed off the weapons to gunrunners under the nose of ATF." Some of the weapons were later used to kill US Border Patrol agents like Brian Terry.

However, according to the testimony of Rejón Aguilar, one of the original seven members of Los Zetas who was recently captured by police, in some cases Mexican drug gangs did not have to wait until the firearms reached the border – they purchased guns directly from the US government itself inside America.In an interview with Mexican federal police that was later uploaded to You Tube and translated, Aguilar sensationally blows the whistle on how the Zetas' weapons were obtained straight from U.S. federal authorities.

liberals are SCUM

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Here's my take. This entire operation should have heads rolling now. Supplying what could be deemed some of our country's worst enemies with weapons that have been used in the death of Americans is nothing short of treason. Had this happened under a republican's administration, the front pages of every rotten liberal rag and the lead story on every liberal news channel would be detailing this operation until the president himself was impeached.

Since the media is 100% behind the Kenyan and Fox news is getting lambasted for being the only ones to bring truths such as this to the forefront, some ATF administrator will be released with a lifetime of pay and a golden parachute as if it was all his doing and the story will continue to be swept under the rug.

My bucket list has been nearly completed with very few exceptions. One is to see democrats honestly seek the truth in matters the media twists and then work with all other parties to see to it these situations get resolved where justice is served, the perpetrators get punished appropriately and they then work to thwart such atrocities in the future rather than turning their heads yet another time.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not really surprised. It's not a big streach for an admitted drug dealer to be involved with smuggling guns, even if he is the TIC.

Doc, that's one bucket list item that will never, ever be filled. You have be deranged to be a democrat.:)sphss:)hand:)hand

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I'm not really surprised. It's not a big streach for an admitted drug dealer to be involved with smuggling guns, even if he is the TIC.

Doc, that's one bucket list item that will never, ever be filled. You have to be deranged to be a democrat.:)sphss:)hand:)hand
That was evident in my life early on. Proven true, ever since.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts