Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Xavier Becerra is now your AG. Rule of law will now only apply to certain groups, while law enforcement will have their hands tied. Illegal aliens will not only be tolerated, but they'll be welcomed with open arms. Guess who will be paying for that!!!
And LAPD is adding more civilians on discipline panels. I wonder what type of police agency it will become with officers feeling that they're under a microscope
with every contact.
Look for some of California's cities to compete with Chicago in the crime stats.
Damn am I glad I moved out!!!

Xavier Becerra Sworn in as California’s First Latino Attorney General | KTLA

City Council Approves Measure That Could Put More Civilians on LAPD Discipline Panels | KTLA

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Reminds me of the phrase "going to hell in a hand-basket". SMH :))ThumbsDwn

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Thanks to storms, nearly half of California is free of drought and yet trillions of gallons of fresh potable water will run out to the sea. Why? Because the Libs that run the state would rather invest in a total social parachute for illegals coming across the border and high speed rail that will never run then spend the money on basic infrastructure such as increased water storage capacity.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Thanks to storms, nearly half of California is free of drought and yet trillions of gallons of fresh potable water will run out to the sea. Why? Because the Libs that run the state would rather invest in a total social parachute for illegals coming across the border and high speed rail that will never run then spend the money on basic infrastructure such as increased water storage capacity.
You are so right. Living here in commie cal. for 70 yrs. and going through multiple droughts, this has always been a pet peeve for me. Water storage, not dams, is a no brainer for me. Moon Beam rather build his train to nowhere.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Short answer: SIERRA CLUB

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I read where Kalifornia wants to succeed from the US now. Of course idiots talk about how Kalifornia is the 6th largest economy in the world and how they provide for the rest of the US. I wonder how they'd be if they had to provide for their own military, and without federal monies, and without water from the Colorado River.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
I read where Kalifornia wants to succeed from the US now. Of course idiots talk about how Kalifornia is the 6th largest economy in the world and how they provide for the rest of the US. I wonder how they'd be if they had to provide for their own military, and without federal monies, and without water from the Colorado River.
Or wait until they had to pay import taxes and higher fees on the energy they buy out of state. Or when 1/3 of the state picks up and leaves due to not wanting to lose their US citizenship. Or when the dems lose another 50+ delegate votes .........wait a second............ :)bulb .........Pleeesssseeeeeeee leave Cali pleeeeeeessssseeeeeeeeeee.....

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Most amazing to me is that you folks, who live in other states, know more about what is going on in Cali. than the liberal/progressive idiots who live here. Most every time I state a fact to someone in my neighborhood, they respond with, "I didn't know that".

Example. The owner of some prime commercial real estate, near the perimeter of our neighborhood, that has been mostly vacated of small business, wants to tear down some of it, and put in some condo's and a three story apartment complex.

What a lot owners don't know is in Cali. any new housing must have a certain percentage of "Affordable Housing". To most libbys that sounds so nice. But the reality is that the housing is "Section 8" control of government subsidized housing for welfare folks. The project developer can opt out of "Section 8", but they must pay the state a fine, which is a certain percentage of the total project cost.

Most good neighborhoods are eventually degraded by the imposition of this government mandate.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most amazing to me is that you folks, who live in other states, know more about what is going on in Cali. than the liberal/progressive idiots who live here. Most every time I state a fact to someone in my neighborhood, they respond with, "I didn't know that".

Example. The owner of some prime commercial real estate, near the perimeter of our neighborhood, that has been mostly vacated of small business, wants to tear down some of it, and put in some condo's and a three story apartment complex.

What a lot owners don't know is in Cali. any new housing must have a certain percentage of "Affordable Housing". To most libbys that sounds so nice. But the reality is that the housing is "Section 8" control of government subsidized housing for welfare folks. The project developer can opt out of "Section 8", but they must pay the state a fine, which is a certain percentage of the total project cost.

Most good neighborhoods are eventually degraded by the imposition of this government mandate.
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan

"In fact, when I was out in Missouri just a few weeks back, I told some students down in Cape Girardeau—and they seemed to enjoy the story—about the fellow who was running for office as a Republican in a heavily Democratic State. He stopped by a farm to do some campaigning. And when the farmer heard he was a Republican, his jaw dropped, and he said, “You wait right here while I get Ma. She’s never seen a Republican.” [Laughter] So, he got Ma. And while they were gone, the candidate looked around for a podium from which to give his speech.

And the only thing he could find was a pile of that stuff that Bess Truman took 35 years trying to get Harry to call fertilizer. [Laughter] So, he got up on that mound, and when they came back, he gave his speech. At the end of it, the farmer said, “That’s the first time I ever heard a Republican speech.” The candidate said, “That’s the first time I’ve ever given a Republican speech from a Democratic platform.” - Ronald Reagan

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
“It isn't so much that liberals are ignorant. It's just that they know so many things that aren't so.” - Ronald Reagan

"In fact, when I was out in Missouri just a few weeks back, I told some students down in Cape Girardeau—and they seemed to enjoy the story—about the fellow who was running for office as a Republican in a heavily Democratic State. He stopped by a farm to do some campaigning. And when the farmer heard he was a Republican, his jaw dropped, and he said, “You wait right here while I get Ma. She’s never seen a Republican.” [Laughter] So, he got Ma. And while they were gone, the candidate looked around for a podium from which to give his speech.

And the only thing he could find was a pile of that stuff that Bess Truman took 35 years trying to get Harry to call fertilizer. [Laughter] So, he got up on that mound, and when they came back, he gave his speech. At the end of it, the farmer said, “That’s the first time I ever heard a Republican speech.” The candidate said, “That’s the first time I’ve ever given a Republican speech from a Democratic platform.” - Ronald Reagan
:))THumbsUp :))THumbsUp

·
Registered
1,449 Posts

Excellent!

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,966 Posts

citizen_cane.jpg

·
Precision Craft Marine
1,563 Posts
California is great state to live in, when it comes to weather. In Northern California, We can enjoy boating just about all year around. I mentioned boating because this is truly what brings all of us together on this site. We can travel from a warm coastal beach to the Sierra mountains and enjoy the snow, in about a 3.5 hour trip east. With that said, California residents are fortunate. Here is where the tide changes, We all have to endure the folks that have been brain washed in to thinking that being a proud American is a crime. This ideology from the left is being shoved right down our throats, forced into the public school systems, and creating some of the weakest human beings on this planet. Its called the pussication of America. Not all of us that reside in California are this way. I can only speak for my family and friends that still love our Country, Our flag, Our guns, our American Diesel trucks, Our American High horsepower boats, Our Harley Davidsons, Marriage between a man and a woman, Barbeques at home, Burning wood, and the American dream to own a home with a ten car garage. Half of the state of California are like us, working hard, tax payers that are financing these pathetic flees sucking on system.

·
Premium Member
7,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
California is great state to live in, when it comes to weather. In Northern California, We can enjoy boating just about all year around. I mentioned boating because this is truly what brings all of us together on this site. We can travel from a warm coastal beach to the Sierra mountains and enjoy the snow, in about a 3.5 hour trip east. With that said, California residents are fortunate. Here is where the tide changes, We all have to endure the folks that have been brain washed in to thinking that being a proud American is a crime. This ideology from the left is being shoved right down our throats, forced into the public school systems, and creating some of the weakest human beings on this planet. Its called the pussication of America. Not all of us that reside in California are this way. I can only speak for my family and friends that still love our Country, Our flag, Our guns, our American Diesel trucks, Our American High horsepower boats, Our Harley Davidsons, Marriage between a man and a woman, Barbeques at home, Burning wood, and the American dream to own a home with a ten car garage. Half of the state of California are like us, working hard, tax payers that are financing these pathetic flees sucking on system.
I loved growing up in California, and still love the state. The car culture, the beach culture, and the boating culture... All things I grew up loving . Unfortunately it's been going down the tube since the 90's when Gray Davis took office. Arnold couldn't do much because of his left wing congress and the fact that he was more dem than rep.
I don't think I could ever move back after living outside of So Cal. I believe all the things we enjoyed is going to be pushed out. If it's enjoyable, it must be harmful to the environment, or it probably offends someone and must be stopped.

·
a.k.a. "Mean Pair"
5,966 Posts
I think I figured it out!

Have you ever wondered why folks in California appear so confused?

Consider this:

Chief Heather Fong (left), is the first SFPD female, lesbian chief of police.

Theresa Sparks (center), a former male, is president of the San Francisco Police Commission, CEO of a multi-million dollar sex toy retailer, and a transgender woman.

Sgt. Stephan Thorne (right), a former female, is the first transgender male SFPD police officer.

Their Representative in Congress is Nancy Pelosi.

ANY QUESTIONS?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts