Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
I need to see some pic. of trasom plates for pop off on performance winger.
I'd like for somebody to notch my transom so I can run one without setting the intake back all the way since it's still somewhat of a lake boat. My handhole cover is dead in the middle of the transom

·
Forester133
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like for somebody to notch my transom so I can run one without setting the intake back all the way since it's still somewhat of a lake boat. My handhole cover is dead in the middle of the transom
So is mine my dad and I are about to notch my 18

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
A popoff and ratchet are definatley on my list if I decide to push this gullwing to its limits..along with a diverter. Fortunately I have just white paint and no designs to try and cover up or match right there that a TA plate wouldn't cover. I think my motor is far enough away that I wouldn't have to move it forward any for a ratchet either.

·
Premium Member
5,115 Posts
Cordog, Tigertooth or Capps could probley hook you up on that. But I'm pretty sure you have to put your boat in the water to really need all that stuff. I don't think you need it pullin a boat up and down the interstate;)

Post up some pics of that goodlookin winger Forester

·
The Man
1,788 Posts
Cordog, Tigertooth or Capps could probley hook you up on that. But I'm pretty sure you have to put your boat in the water to really need all that stuff. I don't think you need it pullin a boat up and down the interstate;)

Post up some pics of that goodlookin winger Forester
I'm gonna have it in the water TN, trust me. Family issures had me down all last summer.... I ain't afraid to get whooped up on by my fellow bro's...that's part of the fun.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts