Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking the boat out for the second time tomorrow. Would be nice to have some tunes on it. Can anyone recommend a portable sound system? Dont really want to cut in a stereo system. Would like to just carry a stereo. It does have a cellphone powerpoint on board. Would like that to power the radio. Thanks

Attachments

·
The HMFIC
1,748 Posts
get an ipod and the speaker docking station. have one in my bathroom and sounds good. not sure if it has 12v plug or not. you may be able to hard wire it in

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Something like this guy would make Radio Raheem proud!!! :D :D :D

Places like Best Buy and Radio Shack have a big selection of ipod compatible docking stations as suggested and from what I have seen, a majority of them will run on batteries and many have plugs to tie into your cigarette lighter.

***note: the above cigarette reference was not in anyway to be confused with a non-paid advertisement for a certain East Coast boat builder by the same name. ;)

·
Registered
716 Posts
Something like this guy would make Radio Raheem proud!!! :D :D :D

Places like Best Buy and Radio Shack have a big selection of ipod compatible docking stations as suggested and from what I have seen, a majority of them will run on batteries and many have plugs to tie into your cigarette lighter.

***note: the above cigarette reference was not in anyway to be confused with a non-paid advertisement for a certain East Coast boat builder by the same name. ;)
.........:D

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Good looking boat........
Thanks. Now if only I had tunes. :|err Will take a ride to Best Buy. Also, all the credit goes to the previous owner. He totally rebuilt it. Almost 17 yrs old. A lot of people think its much newer. Dont really want to cut into the glass.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Coleman generator.........:D
How many of you guys recycle bad batteries. ( used). I am getting better. Got about 15# in the garage. My 11 yr old goes through them like crazy. Thats why it has to be 12 volt capable, always getting on my boys ass to put them in the recycle bin.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts