Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was on the 101 north today behind a cholo in the #1 lane earlier. The POS threw an aluminum can out the window and it landed in the #1 lane of the southbound side and hit a car? He then threw out a bunch of wrappers of somekind as well.

I called the CHP with his vehicle decription, location and plate number. The dispather said they would get right on it? I followed for another 10 miles before getting off and he had not been stopped yet?

Whats the chances that they can even do anything without seeing it? Would they even pursue it?

I was so pissed at the lack of respect and felt bad for the poor person who's car probably got f-ed up. Was not worth a confrontation seeing he looked like a total gang banger. :|err

·
Banned
133 Posts
This is one of my biggest pet peeves! I once had a car drive by my house and throw their soda cup and some other trash out on the street so I went over and picked it up and to my pleasant surprise the dumb bitch threw out a piece of paper with her name and address on it. I scooped up the trash she dumped plus an extra can of trash I had in my garage and drove to her house, knocked on her front door and dumped it all on her front lawn...her look was priceless.

·
I'm baaaaack...
4,238 Posts
Sweet!

I've had people pull onto my lawn (we live in the country), park and get out. I ask them their address so I know where to go to reciprocate. That gets them to leave, and the never come back....

·
Registered
16,521 Posts
IVE got a proud story..my son is 11 yrs old..yesterday he got a icecream from the IC man and his buddys all were eatin theres and then back to skate boarding up the street i just happen to look up and 2 of the kids tossed there wrappers on the street and i watched to bust my son and he unwrapped and stuck his wrapper in his pocket and he picked up the kids wrappers and crumbled them up and stuck them in his other pocket ..he did not see me watching.when he came home he said oh ive got to dump this in our kitchen can.....i told him im so proud of ya...he said he told them "come on guys dont litter......:)devil:D

G

·
I thought flicking your cig butt out the window was cool :)sphss

I'm thinking $100 reward for every cig butt you pick up. You'd use DNA to find the owner to make him/her payup. Disgusting sure, but think of the cabbage you'd collect :D

·
Red Blooded American
15,874 Posts
We're back to two types of people:
* Those who haven't been taught manners, scruples and personal responsibility
and
* Those who were. The difference is almost always parenting.

I've concluded that there are some very good parents out there and some really lousy ones as well. Guess whose kids belong to which. No genius required here.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
4TH of July a couple of years ago, this dude parks his truck near where we were sitting watching an independance day parade, the dude takes his Drumstick ice cream, half eaten, wrapper and all and just tosses it on the ground right next to us....
Let's just say wrong thing to do, I picked it up and threw it up on the hood of his truck (he was standing right there). He stopped and looked at me so I stood up (I'm 6'6") the dude looks at me like he was going to tear my head off, then his face changed and he just walked away, when I turned around to take my seat, there were like 15 people giving him the evil eye...I felt like an idiot :)sphss especially when this little 90# 5' nothing lady yells out "Pig"!:D

GT :)hand

·
Banned
1,484 Posts
I hike down to the Lake from the road all around Tahoe to take my afternoon swim. It is amazing the trash that is there I do my best to haul out more than I haul in really sad no respect

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
For some reason I can't post links to youtube anymore. Somebody should pull up the full minute long TV ad "The Crying Indian Keep America Beautiful"... I think it was out in the 70s. It's a good one, especially for the younger generatins that might have never seen it before.

·
Banned
4,833 Posts
For some reason I can't post links to youtube anymore. Somebody should pull up the full minute long TV ad "The Crying Indian Keep America Beautiful"... I think it was out in the 70s. It's a good one, especially for the younger generatins that might have never seen it before.
I remember that one.

·
Administrator
11,501 Posts

·
"Try it Now!"
3,614 Posts
Was on the 101 north today behind a cholo in the #1 lane earlier. The POS threw an aluminum can out the window and it landed in the #1 lane of the southbound side and hit a car? He then threw out a bunch of wrappers of somekind as well.

I called the CHP with his vehicle decription, location and plate number. The dispather said they would get right on it? I followed for another 10 miles before getting off and he had not been stopped yet?

Whats the chances that they can even do anything without seeing it? Would they even pursue it?

I was so pissed at the lack of respect and felt bad for the poor person who's car probably got f-ed up. Was not worth a confrontation seeing he looked like a total gang banger. :|err
the CHP didn't immediately respond? SAY IT AIN'T SO LOL jk...i saw a brush fire on the onramp on the oppostie side of the freeway the other day, just starting up, called 911 from the celly about 10x's, busy signal. Darn budget cuts, keep em comin' folks!

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,866 Posts
If memory serves me, Iron Eyes Cody!

·
1 boat's never enough
86 Posts
I grabbed a mask and snorkel once just for the hulluvit and dove down into the Havasu channel and couldn't believe the crap that was on the bottom. No wonder the carp are dying. You couldn't look anywhere and not see hundreds of cigarette butts.

·
Registered
861 Posts

I remember this guy..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
A couple of years back at on Desert Storm weekend we were staying at the Nautical. I got up early to walk around and check out the boats. While walking across the dirt parking area across from the check in booth I come across two piles of fast food trash on the ground about 6 ft apart. It looked like the POS's just kicked there trash out of two sides of a truck. While picking up there trash I found a nice new pair of SPY sunglasses mixed in :)devil serves them right.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.