Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Send out some positive thoughts for PTC. He was on a ride up near Crescent City, CA and got taken out by a Big Rig. He is in the hospital with some broken ribs and a punctured lung. He is resting and has texted me a couple of times this morning. Heal up quick Buddy!! We are thinking of you!!

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Paul's wife is going to call me later. I will post an update after I talk to her.

·
rollin on the river
1,932 Posts
Man that sucks! Get well soon Paul.

·
Premium Member
1,953 Posts
Damn Paul, this isn't the news I wanted to wake up and see!! I hope your back on your feet soon.

Just so you know, there is easer ways to get a few extra days off ....

If there is anything you or your family need help with while your recovering please feel free to give me a call.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Damn, sorry to hear of your injuries Paul........but it sounds like you're VERY LUCKY to be alive!!! :))THumbsUp Man vs Big Rig = NOT GOOD! :no:
We wish you the best on your road to recovery! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
He just texted me and The Bandit spoke to him. He is on his way home. Banged up, but OK. That is great news!!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Glad to here you will be OK Paul. This year has been hell on bikers. My number 2 guy had one about a month ago. Still might loose his leg. Came home yesterday. His leg is still wide open and is missing 6 inches of his femur. I guess they are trying to let bone grow back. About 6 fatal accidents in the last several months in my area alone. I guess they are up all over the state. On the news they stated up 180%. CHP is doing some type of special enforcement. Again glad it was no worse then was for you Paul. Get well soon and the rest that ride please be careful.

·
Premium Member
3,755 Posts
Thanks to you all you DLB'rs, really appreciate the kind words. I am truly very lucky, all things considered with this little event. just a bad situation that there was no escape from once it started:duh:. The story is in the vdrive section thread.

Evil so very sorry to hear about your friend, he needs the prayers more so than I, hope he pulls thru with all intact.

Thanks again everyone, will see ya soon

·
Never Enough
972 Posts
Thanks to you all you DLB'rs, really appreciate the kind words. I am truly very lucky, all things considered with this little event. just a bad situation that there was no escape from once it started:duh:. The story is in the vdrive section thread.

Evil so very sorry to hear about your friend, he needs the prayers more so than I, hope he pulls thru with all intact.

Thanks again everyone, will see ya soon
Glad to hear you're gonna be alright Paul.

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Glad you are doing OK buddy and that you stayed away from the light :thumb: Hope you heal up soon. Maybe we will see you at Windmill next Saturday for the Big Cat Poker Run...or the DLB Un-Poker Run (Winspeed's gig).

1 - 20 of 22 Posts