Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't started a thread in forever and was just told I was unsophisticated so am opting to give that liberal something to really get up in arms about....

I have a friend that recieved a DUI in Arizona and after that incident has swore off drinking and driving due to the conditions of his incarceration. This person was very set in his old wrong ways of completing his evening with a drive home from ball games, concerts and such events intoxicated. After his incarceration in Sheriff Joe's Camp four years ago he has not, nor ever will, drink and drive again. It's almost comical how he was truly "scared straight." The idea that a tent jail camp will indeed prevent many from doing wrong has been proven to me through this friend I know it will not eliminate the issue, but it will definitley have an impact. Now let's take this idea amplify it a bit and finance it with the money we already give to Mexico. My idea is to get a benefit for the funds we already give Mexico. How about outsourcing some prisons to Mexico?

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Sheriff Joe is a very public figure. You either hate him or you love him. I get a kick out of traveling and saying I'm from Arizona to which many respond "You have Sheriff Joe! I wish we could have him for a few years here." One thing is for sure. His jails are no picnic and recidivism is less here than the national average.

While we in Arizona are making our incarcerated less likely to return, California is going to release thousands of their criminals because of funding. I agree that these systems need to be fixed and prison should seem like prison - not a country club.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
As Doc said, we here in Ca are getting ready to release thousands of inmates do to "sub standard living conditions" according to our liberal judges. The prison guards union has stood in the way of out sourcing the excess of inmates to other states, even though it would actually save Ca money. We spend on the average of $50,000 a year to incarcerate criminals in Ca which is 3 times more than either Texas Or AZ does. Here is just another example of bowing to the unions. Our state is broke. We could save millions by sub contracting this to other willing states, but we can't because it goes against the union shot callers.

·
Premium Member
6,008 Posts
For that matter we could farm them to Texas.

Won't happen in this state though public employees own the Governor and every single libatrd politicain in the state.

Moonbeam received 2 mil from the union crooks for his campaign.

He just paid off that bribe with a 600 MILLION $$$$ payoff to the crooked unions.:)hand:)hand:)sphss

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts
Moonbeam received 2 mil from the union crooks for his campaign.

He just paid off that bribe with a 600 MILLION $$$$ payoff to the crooked unions.:)hand:)hand:)sphss
Dejavue......

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
I haven't started a thread in forever and was just told I was unsophisticated so am opting to give that liberal something to really get up in arms about....

I have a friend that recieved a DUI in Arizona and after that incident has swore off drinking and driving due to the conditions of his incarceration. This person was very set in his old wrong ways of completing his evening with a drive home from ball games, concerts and such events intoxicated. After his incarceration in Sheriff Joe's Camp four years ago he has not, nor ever will, drink and drive again. It's almost comical how he was truly "scared straight." The idea that a tent jail camp will indeed prevent many from doing wrong has been proven to me through this friend I know it will not eliminate the issue, but it will definitley have an impact. Now let's take this idea amplify it a bit and finance it with the money we already give to Mexico. My idea is to get a benefit for the funds we already give Mexico. How about outsourcing some prisons to Mexico?

I'm not a liberal but I will question if you are recommending sending American citizens to be housed in prisons operated and located in Mexico? This may not be the right thing to do to Americans who have committed crimes in America.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm not a liberal but I will question if you are recommending sending American citizens to be housed in prisons operated and located in Mexico? This may not be the right thing to do to Americans who have committed crimes in America.

What are you afraid of? You a criminal? I'd only be worried if I wasn't a law abiding citizen.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,464 Posts

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Moderate not liberal

:D I'm an independent moderate free thinking person and have been one ever since the so called Conservatives Bush an McCain tried to sell out America with Teddy Kennedy on their little amnesty plot that failed. I only appear to be a liberal around here because my reasonable view of things conflicts with the extremely nutty right wing views prevelant. Only in PRFerville are reasonable views and sanity considered liberal. Here is a salute to you guys :cuckoo:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
Permit me to say BS:cowdodo::cowdodo::cowdodo:

. . . and your mother pole vaulted 21 ft. in the last olympics . . . hil:)
Great post there Doc... I may nominate this one as best of 2011...

Great minds think alike... :D

Notice how Zombie doesn't touch the CORE idea of WMorton's initial post about Sheriff Joe and the success that Arizona has seen with his method of tough love... :)

I have been a fan of your Sheriff Joe for a long time... Bologna sandwiches and pink dyed underwear... that guy rocks!!! :)devil

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
Great post there Doc... I may nominate this one as best of 2011...

Great minds think alike... :D

Notice how Zombie doesn't touch the CORE idea of WMorton's initial post about Sheriff Joe and the success that Arizona has seen with his method of tough love... :)

I have been a fan of your Sheriff Joe for a long time... Bologna sandwiches and pink dyed underwear... that guy rocks!!! :)devil

It is rather odd that you like those things.... I wouldn't have pictured you as a junk food and a pink undies kinda guy. Oh well nothing surprises me around here anymore. :rolleyes:

·
Already miss the 310/562
13,551 Posts
[/U]

It is rather odd that you like those things.... I wouldn't have pictured you as a junk food and a pink undies kinda guy. Oh well nothing surprises me around here anymore. :rolleyes:
Read up on the good Sheriff, you will probably get it... Then again, maybe not...

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Read up on the good Sheriff, you will probably get it... Then again, maybe not...
There are two major problems with this one. The Arizona Republic (our State's useless rag) leans farther to the left than Van Jones and the Kenyan himself and they refuse to print anything about the benefits of Sheriff Joe's programs. On the other hand, they will print in detail any possible injustice, infraction, misgiving or mistake by anyone within Sheriff Joe's administration or deputies.

Problem #2 is if 'ol Z can read, he has proven to only read what furthers his corporate hatred, disdain for Israel and liberal mindset since that's all he can discuss. He can severely misquote scripture however.

·
Registered
6,918 Posts
There are two major problems with this one. The Arizona Republic (our State's useless rag) leans farther to the left than Van Jones and the Kenyan himself and they refuse to print anything about the benefits of Sheriff Joe's programs. On the other hand, they will print in detail any possible injustice, infraction, misgiving or mistake by anyone within Sheriff Joe's administration or deputies.

Problem #2 is if 'ol Z can read, he has proven to only read what furthers his corporate hatred, disdain for Israel and liberal mindset since that's all he can discuss. He can severely misquote scripture however.
Hey Doc! I've realized something interesting.. As you know in the business world being in the "red" is a bad thing. Red ink is an accounting format to mean you are losing.... You use red ink in all your posts. I wonder if subconsciously you are perceiving yourself and your posts as losers? Maybe this "red ink" issue is something you should reflect upon? Always trying to be helpful, Zombie :)hand

:lmao1: ur such a jerk sometimes.. bad Zombie .......................... hil:)hil:)hil:)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts