Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This was built by Chad at South-Coast Carts in Ventura for a buddy of mine. Thing is out of control and probably worth more than most basic cars new! He built it for trade shows for his company and spared no expense. Crazy!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last...

Attachments

·
Banned
4,599 Posts
Good looking cart... must have taken years to build!!! :)sphss:D

·
Lavey Me Alone
1,417 Posts
That's a lot of travel just for getting around trade shows........he should look into a Segway instead. ;) :)sphss

:D

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That's a lot of travel just for getting around trade shows........he should look into a Segway instead. ;) :)sphss

:D
You see the sand on the floor board? Although built for trade shows, it's being used appropriately thus far!;):D

·
Old Timer
1,140 Posts
This was my favorite ... Irvine 07.

·
Banned
4,599 Posts

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bigger yes better no.
robbins 9hp vs. honda 24hp
just sayin:(:(
I'd have to agree. I've seen grunions and it is bad azz. But this thing does not have an area on it that hasn't been customized some how. Pictures really don't do it justice. It's simply amazing.

·
Slum Lord
2,854 Posts
After all those mods the forward/reverse lever looks so, so........stockish. ;)

Cool looking cart though :)

·
Registered
887 Posts
Is that a Strech Plastics lift? Looks exactly the same as the one that is on my cart.

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
tank i thought mine was your favorite
James, your cart is definitely on the top 5 all time favorite! You still have it? our 4 seater is in getting stretched to a 6 right now.

PTB, I don't know what the lift is. I know we have the same long travel system on ours but I don't know the name. I know its not a Jakes lift as little D asked. And speaking of that, it rides great D.

·
"BOATLESS"
3,468 Posts
Who would have thought that golf carts could be so much fun. and i havent even run down the beach with mine yet :)
Sure do like the 24hp motor
nice cart, be carefull with that SP intake in the dirt, i had the same one and they dont seal the greatest around the carb.
FYI

1 - 20 of 24 Posts