Performance Boats Forum banner

61 - 80 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
I appreciate the info. Do you have any pics of yours? I am in MN. That would awesome to stumble upon one. I wanna see the front view of this boat!
I was able to find a couple more pics. These are actually a mix of pictures of my blue boat and my dads green boat.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
There is a NEW Mini Boat forum for all us Mini Boat Guys. www.MiniBoatMadness.com Post your minis there too! A great community and any small boats are welcome!

·
Registered
840 Posts
i want that subi motor. i have a Lazer 917 kit car just waiting for somethign like that.

·
Registered
20 Posts
mini daytona sprint

I picked this one up on here last year. Finally made it to LHC to see it. Going to have most of the work done there. Hope the enduro comes together.

Also have a 72 gw invader

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
I picked this one up on here last year. Finally made it to LHC to see it. Going to have most of the work done there. Hope the enduro comes together.

Wicked mini Ttown! What are your plans for it? Also, how long is it?

There's a new mini boat forum now. You should show the guys there! www.MiniBoatMadness.com

·
Registered
20 Posts
mini daytona sprint

Not sure on my plans. Im going to wait on input from some owners of the same boat. Its 12'6" long. hoping to put a fifty on it. Just depends on the weight. Also plan on painting the trailer and getting the boat wrapped. Not sure about the interior. Might just go with bucket seats.
Wicked mini Ttown! What are your plans for it? Also, how long is it?

There's a new mini boat forum now. You should show the guys there! www.MiniBoatMadness.com

·
Registered
109 Posts
Daytona Sprint

I have a 12' Daytona Sprint. Tohatsu M40C. Runs pretty well, but doesn't turn that great. Haven't spent much time on the setup, but they are very cool boats. Pops Davidson built these things back in the mid 80's.

We can build you an interior, get you a motor, rig it, whatever you need. We specialize in minis.

Geoff

IMG_3288.jpg IMG_3289.jpg

·
Registered
20 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Gw invader

Thanks. It took me about a year to get the title taken care of. Something about Minnesota , back in the day, you didn't have to register boats under 14'. (Or something like that). So I haven't had a chance to put it in the water yet. It was in storage for 20+ years. I think that why its in such good condition. I will be taking it to the lake soon and will let you know. The guy that sold it to me said it ran 45+.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Here is mine in the middle of restoring her. I have a 1965 merc 900 short shaft that needs to be rebuilt. Not sure if I want to put it on this boat or another one. Still need to call HST4ME and talk to him about rebuilding the motor.

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Here is mine in the middle of restoring her. I have a 1965 merc 900 short shaft that needs to be rebuilt. Not sure if I want to put it on this boat or another one. Still need to call HST4ME and talk to him about rebuilding the motor.
Very cool, what kind is it? I'd like to see a pic with the top on!

61 - 80 of 109 Posts