Performance Boats Forum banner

81 - 100 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks. It's 1987 Daytona Sprint. I will post more pics when I get the deck on. I will also start a thread a miniboatmadness..

·
Bah...
2,546 Posts
Here is mine in the middle of restoring her. I have a 1965 merc 900 short shaft that needs to be rebuilt. Not sure if I want to put it on this boat or another one. Still need to call HST4ME and talk to him about rebuilding the motor.
989-362-8641 ax for Lynn.

The best motor for 90% of these mini's are the 3 cyl Evinrude and Johnsons. Why you fuckers on the left coast keep pissing around with the tohatsu's is beyond me.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #84 (Edited)
989-362-8641 ax for Lynn.

The best motor for 90% of these mini's are the 3 cyl Evinrude and Johnsons. Why you fuckers on the left coast keep pissing around with the tohatsu's is beyond me.
Because that's what they came with?

Love your addictor flyinfiddy! Looks like you take real good care of it! I like what the graphics and seats do for the boat too! A much more modern look!

·
Registered
129 Posts
very cool, and yea i think that is the biggest problem with the jet drive minis is no room, and my setup just isnt powerful enough to justify a swap, not to mention its harder to get a hold of nowadays.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Heres a pic of my girl friends mini jet, Its a 1994 Scram Jet .. Has a 440 cc and a Hawk jet pump.

It was white when we got it and it had lots of stress cracks, and damage to the hull/glass. I did all the bodywork at my shop and painted it up for her. Shes about 80%finished.. I went with a Pearl metallic tangerine with gold metallic black & green pearl silver stripes. Had Martinez marine do the seat for me and it came out reallllly nice.. Cant wait to take this thing out for the first time =) and yes its a 2 seater hahahhaaha..

Attachments

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #91
Heres a pic of my girl friends mini jet, Its a 1994 Scram Jet .. Has a 440 cc and a Hawk jet pump.

It was white when we got it and it had lots of stress cracks, and damage to the hull/glass. I did all the bodywork at my shop and painted it up for her. Shes about 80%finished.. I went with a Pearl metallic tangerine with gold metallic black & green pearl silver stripes. Had Martinez marine do the seat for me and it came out reallllly nice.. Cant wait to take this thing out for the first time =) and yes its a 2 seater hahahhaaha..
19ftDana, I am following your build on SoCalJetBoats too! That thing turned out SOOO sick!!!!! You did an insane job with the paint! Can we see more pics of the interior? Thanks!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Fresh Outta the Mold

Building a pair of Jr Drag Boats for the youngsters. Here's a shot of #1 going together. Stringers and balsa floors, they will be set up as single seat, center steer. No frills. #2 is in the mold now and is lime green.

Attachments

·
Registered
19,818 Posts
kevin I remember when you had that thing it was off the hook fun looking .....looked like it halled a$$ little sucker :captain:

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
Here is one I owned a while back , it had a turbocharged intercooled 13B rotary engine with Berk. jet
That's a great looking mini right there! Thanks for sharing!

I just realized I never posted an update on my Jet Addictor project in this thread. Here are some current photos of Lil Wake - Jet Addictor.

81 - 100 of 109 Posts