Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
This site isn't sophisticated enough to accept mobile uploads. :|err
But, I never had a problem posting from my old 2G phone.
Mine would never let me log in. But I could view all of it just fine.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
I never had a problem before 3.0. I like the copy and past. Now you can post JETBOAT pics with it. :)devil

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
with a photobucket account, you can email a pic you took off your cell. then copy and paste and post.

·
I'm No Expert
3,051 Posts
Posting from 1.x or 2.x was never a problem for me either. With the 3.0 copy and paste feature you at least can now go grab the url from your picture site and paste them in. Attachments wont work obviously.

A buddy of mine wrote a app that lets people use your phone on phpbb style forums. Right now it only works on his forums (he offers a free forum service). I'm currently in the process of writing a iphone app to allow my customers to remotely manage there Virtual servers. Maybe when i'm done i can try to write somthing up for the forums and allow posting pictures right from the phone.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Posting from 1.x or 2.x was never a problem for me either. With the 3.0 copy and paste feature you at least can now go grab the url from your picture site and paste them in. Attachments wont work obviously.

A buddy of mine wrote a app that lets people use your phone on phpbb style forums. Right now it only works on his forums (he offers a free forum service). I'm currently in the process of writing a iphone app to allow my customers to remotely manage there Virtual servers. Maybe when i'm done i can try to write somthing up for the forums and allow posting pictures right from the phone.
Hmm, so your a programmer huh? I am a fire protection cad designer, and I have a couple ideas to improve/write a new program/programs that would benefit the entire construction industry. We need to talk!

And if anyone on this site needs any 3D rendering done, the capabilities
of ACAD 2009 are VAST!!:D

·
I'm No Expert
3,051 Posts
Hmm, so your a programmer huh?
ehh kinda. I own a web hosting company. I've learned languages over the years when i needed that language to acomplish somthing. Right now i need to learn objective-C since thats what the iphone uses :D

I have a buddy who does programming on the side, he reads code better than he can read english. He might be interested.

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
Maybe when i'm done i can try to write somthing up for the forums and allow posting pictures right from the phone.
You can.

1) take pic

2) email to photobucket.

3) copy and past url

4) post it on PB

ez as 1234 :p

·
I'm No Expert
3,051 Posts
You can.

1) take pic

2) email to photobucket.

3) copy and past url

4) post it on PB

ez as 1234 :p

Yes... i'm talking about taking out the photobucket steps and attaching/posting a image using the forums built features. Some of us, like me, dont use a online service to store photo's and install there own gallery :D

The app my buddy developed is pretty cool though, you dont have to sit there and re-size the screen on everypage. It automatically scales everything and makes it fit/view on the iphone perfect. If you could have somthing like that, plus the ability to attach photos right out of your phones photo dir, that would be cool!

·
Boss of the McIntyre Mob
1,938 Posts
Yes... i'm talking about taking out the photobucket steps and attaching/posting a image using the forums built features. Some of us, like me, dont use a online service to store photo's and install there own gallery :D

The app my buddy developed is pretty cool though, you dont have to sit there and re-size the screen on everypage. It automatically scales everything and makes it fit/view on the iphone perfect. If you could have somthing like that, plus the ability to attach photos right out of your phones photo dir, that would be cool!
Got it. Cool .

My brother has a few apps. My fav is one you should never need to use.

Its a panic button.

If your wife is jogging and she gets scared about soming, she can pullit up. Lets say she gets kidnapped, all she does is hit a button. The cell screen goes to normal, but its recording audio. It then sends an email every min or two to someone (you set this up) with the gps location and the audio. it will keep going till the batt is dead. the cell can be used as normal so no one will ever know. kinda cool.

·
I'm No Expert
3,051 Posts
If your wife is jogging and she gets scared about soming, she can pullit up. Lets say she gets kidnapped, all she does is hit a button. The cell screen goes to normal, but its recording audio. It then sends an email every min or two to someone (you set this up) with the gps location and the audio. it will keep going till the batt is dead. the cell can be used as normal so no one will ever know. kinda cool.
Shit, i should make that but backwards. The phone constantly checks a site for a active/deactive flag. When a husband wants to see what his wife is doing he goes to the web site, activates the phone and then it starts sending him GPS data and audio from her phone... all with out her knowing... You know how many guys would probably pay $$$ for that app! :p:D:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.