Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
B.A.M aka "Black Azz Mike
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you post pics without the little attachment pics? Its not the same as hotboat.....

·
Premium Member
984 Posts
Its not the same as hotboat.....
Actually, Mike, you do it exactly the same way as you did on HotBoat. You can even upload the pics to your own gallery here. Click the "You Shot It" button on the top right of the screen. You can also use any of the other pic hosting sites on the internet.

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys:)

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Actually, Mike, you do it exactly the same way as you did on HotBoat. You can even upload the pics to your own gallery here. Click the "You Shot It" button on the top right of the screen. You can also use any of the other pic hosting sites on the internet.

How ya been Craig? Whats new with ya? Glad to see you over here:)

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
When I click on the "insert image button it does nothing".
I have to paste in the text box and then physicly type in
at the end.
What am I doing wrong?

·
....like warm apple pie
1,681 Posts
I do it the same way as HB too....'cept I opened a PhotoBucket account so I don't lose all my pics if something happens.....again.

·
Premium Member
4,704 Posts
Mike open a photo bucket account. Its free . Once you upload your pics you can copy the code that you want for either PHP or HTML. Then you copy them onto your threads.

Call me

·
2,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
1 - 11 of 11 Posts