Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

The posting problems have been very difficult to diagnose. They seem to affect people with older computers and are difficult to replicate. In an attempt to identify these issues we are turning off all AJAX features on the site. In plain english this means that some of the popup functions, auto save and other interactive features of the message posting interface will be disabled.

These features will be disabled within the next 10 minutes. River boats will continue. Please post here if you continue to see the same problem. If possible take a screen shot or describe the issue. I am sorry that this is such a pain, we are working to resolve it.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Thanks for acknowleding the problem. FYI, my computer isn't that old and is running Windows 7. My old Dell with XP doesn't seem to have as many problems here.

EDIt: worked the first time:happy:

·
Essex Junkie
149 Posts

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
I posted a smilie earlir and it worked, now I'll try one with these words which was instant failure before:no:

worked like a champ

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
just tried to respond in another thread and got shut down, performanceboats is not responding and recover webpage notice.

·
Registered
19,839 Posts
took me 3 times to send a pm today:angry::angry:

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
You guys STILL have a problem! I haven't been posting lately, since it's so frustrating to write any size post (or PM) only to have it lock up the website. I've tried to "copy/paste" before hitting send or submit, still doesn't work.

Just 5 minutes ago, I tried posting a contact info to a guy having questions about '60's Rayson-Crafts. 3 attempts, all failed to post!! Please try to fix this issue. Thanks, Jocko

·
Premium Member
3,359 Posts
After that being said.............the problem is obviously sporadic. My previous post above went thru on the 1st attempt.
Jocko

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
while the complain-a-thon is going, I usually can't access this site in the morning. When I get up the site acts like it's down and I can't connect.​

1 - 20 of 32 Posts