Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up with sometimes when posting the last word in the first line comes up repeated as the first line. It doesn't just happen to my posts or all the time, I've seen this happen to other people too. Also when trying to use smileys sometimes they won't apply to the post. Thanks

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
Can you post a screen shot of the repeated word? The smiles have had ongoing issues. We are going to upgrade to a new version of the software later this week. Hopefully that will fix them.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The repeated word deal can be found in the V-drive section, Post "Please Help Identify Another old one" post#1, "67 Hallet Restoration-post" #14, "New Pirate Cove In Parker" post #12, There are more in other Forums, these are just three I pulled up this morning.

·
PB Administrator
1,205 Posts
I'm not sure what is causing that for you. I looked through the first thread you posted and didn't see any repeated words. I suppose it might be a localized browser rendering issue. We are scheduled to update the site with a wide variety of bug fixes shortly. If the problem persists please PM me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts