Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I can guarantee this will stop short of the top - unless there's an opportunity for racism in the story.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
If I were in the unfortunate position of being detailed to provide security for that worthless POS I'd probably be doing more than just hiring south of the border hookers to make me forget why I am guarding a kenyan with a forged BC and corrupt administration.

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
If I were in the unfortunate position of being detailed to provide security for that worthless POS I'd probably be doing more than just hiring south of the border hookers to make me forget why I am guarding a kenyan with a forged BC and corrupt administration.
:D Speaking of the BC, I was at a family meeting and my brother and sister were talking of what a joke that was.... My reply was, "It wouldn't matter if it was proven to be forged, they wouldn't do anything to him anyway."

That was the last they mentioned of it, because they knew what I said was true.

Back to the subject, were they on the clock or off? :wink2:

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
:D Speaking of the BC, I was at a family meeting and my brother and sister were talking of what a joke that was.... My reply was, "It wouldn't matter if it was proven to be forged, they wouldn't do anything to him anyway."

That was the last they mentioned of it, because they knew what I said was true.
:wink2:
Are you sure they didn't roll their eyes, basically thinking, "Yeah, he's a lost cause, last time he was talking about how he was abducted by aliens..."?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
Are you sure they didn't roll their eyes, basically thinking, "Yeah, he's a lost cause, last time he was talking about how he was abducted by aliens..."?
Well, if they are Libs I am sure they did just that.
Being in denial and all......

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
His famliy has probably long suspected that his exposure to those clouds of two stroke smoke has messed him up. :yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Dummkopf, you didn't even bother to read (comprehend) what I typed. :)sphss

Can you honestly say IF there was PROOF that his BC was a fake that something would actually be done? Really? :)sphss :)hand You remind me of the scarecrow. :yes:

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
His famliy has probably long suspected that his exposure to those clouds of two stroke smoke has messed him up. :yes:
If anything it was all the chemicals I was exposed to while being used as a child slave on the farm. :)sphss Or too much sun has cooked my brain. :)sphss

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Damn right! It would take something else imported from Columbia to make cope with the detail. But then, zombie being a fomrer top gun LEO with the fed, he would have no problem laying his life on the line and taking one for Ozero. To him, it would be taking one for his Messiah. The brain dead imbecile probably thinks he would get his 70 virgins for such an act.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Premium Member
4,020 Posts
Guess when ya hire a Hooker ya cant keep her SERVICES SECRET specially if ya dont pay up ? !:D

U.S. military staff face Colombia misconduct probe - Yahoo! News
"US military's Southern Command, Its commander, General Douglas Fraser, was quoted to be "disappointed by the entire incident
He went on to say that "after a thorough investigation, punishment, if appropriate,"

Bwa ha ha. I'm sure the military has severe punishments in store for calling a hooker. :D
One of the comments under that story said the cops are the pimps at the resorts.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts