Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Boy is MSNBC grasping at straws. John Sununu said, Obama "revealed his incompetence, how lazy and detached he is, how he has absolutely no idea how serious the economic problems of the country are, and how he has failed to even begin to address them".

Host Andrea Mitchell asked Sununu if he wanted to take back that statement: "Did you really mean to call barack obama the president of the united states lazy?"

Sununu said he did: "Yes. I think -- I think you saw him admit it the night before when he delivered the pizzas. He said, you know, 'they're making me do this work.' He didn't want to prepare for this debate. He's lazy and disengaged."

You would think that Sununu cussed him up one side and down the other according to the way Andrea Mitchell acted. They even brought it up again on the NBC Sunday morning show.
Romney Surrogate: Obama Is 'Lazy And Detached' (VIDEO) | TPM LiveWire

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Ain't nuthin more than lying about lying.

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I don't feel he is lazy,after all he is very ambitious about promoting himself and his agenda.Its just that it doesn't leave much time to do the peoples work.You know the job he was hired to do.

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Being really stupid is being so stupid you don't know how stupid you really are.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
i dont know what you guys are talking about. it's all john kerry's fault that obama sucked at the debate.:duh:

obama was in L.A. AGAIN sucking around for money. it's a wash though because he's going to have to spend it all in ads denying everything mitt said today in his speach on foreign policy.:happy: why is it that in editing this post to add that last part i'm forced to click the botton that says" save changes" I DO NOT WANT TO SAVE THE CHANGES!lol

·
Marine Organism
12,743 Posts
Judging by the size of her rear end, I would think that Mooooooshell is lazier that Bobo! :happy:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts