Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
How much are you guys paying for powder coating headers? I'm about to get mine done and was just wondering what prices are gonna look like. :(
Get em ceramic coated. No blueing or rusting and don't have to run water if you don't wanna. Call Embee performance. They did mine and turned out awesome. Think it was like $250-300 bucks for my bassetts.

http://www.embeeperformance.com/processes/p_coating.html

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Get em ceramic coated. No blueing or rusting and don't have to run water if you don't wanna. Call Embee performance. They did mine and turned out awesome. Think it was like $250-300 bucks for my bassetts.

Embee Performance Coatings
Okay, my boat is red and white and I am stuck between white or black for the color. I just get the feeling that white would be harder to keep clean but I think that white would look better on my boat. What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Andy

·
Registered
688 Posts

Embee Performance Coatings
Okay, my boat is red and white and I am stuck between white or black for the color. I just get the feeling that white would be harder to keep clean but I think that white would look better on my boat. What would you suggest?

Thanks in advance,
Andy
I have the polished look and when they get "dirty" I just use some liquid polish and they clean right up. I'm assuming all the colors would do the same but not sure. Obviously white would show more dirt than black but all it takes is a quick wipe and they come clean. I'd ask about the white getting dirty and all though just to be sure. Talk to Jeff Conrad, tiki here on the boards. He's the guy to talk to and he'll help ya out for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts