Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Nuclear Powered
1,281 Posts
Do we have any dates yet? Thinking of planning ahead......:cool:
When was it last year... I want to go when the water is the warmest...late july early august

·
Displaced Azian
783 Posts
OK,, by the end of the month, we will start putting this years trip together. Tenatively, if the lake comes up like it's supposed to, we will be changing the location. Perhaps back to the location of the first one up Padre Bay or up Gunsight canyon. With the cut open, it would be about the same distance on the water to get there as the beach up Navajo Canyon.

If anyone has any input, please feel free to toss it out there.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
I might be down for this.we go every year the first weekend in aug to lone rock.BUt this year my family is going late june and i really dont care to go then.Will have to keep this date open.Sounds like a good thing.

·
Lake Time!
238 Posts
OK,, by the end of the month, we will start putting this years trip together. Tenatively, if the lake comes up like it's supposed to, we will be changing the location. Perhaps back to the location of the first one up Padre Bay or up Gunsight canyon. With the cut open, it would be about the same distance on the water to get there as the beach up Navajo Canyon.

If anyone has any input, please feel free to toss it out there.
Yep.. keep me posted... lol
That way I can plan my time off!;)

1 - 20 of 216 Posts