·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
Second thought....PIMP MY RIDE for HJ's
Hawwianhil:)hil:)hil:)
Hell no!!!!!:|err I don't want fish bowls, and tv's, and rainbow colors, and useless shit all over my boat!!!!!! That show is a joke, I find it funny just watching them act all serious about the work they do on that show, and the fucked up shit they do to those already fucked up cars.

·
jetboataholic
2,798 Posts
So what kind of stuff is everybody putting in their email?

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
The guys on horsepower suck, if they do a boat, all they will do is add nitrous to the thing and slap it on the dyno. Then they will fill the rest of the show with bracket racing from where ever....

I think the show gearz would be a better choice, david stacey (guy from trucks, back when trucks was a good show) is awsome. He's all about big power, handling, and just making things pratical to be used as a daily driver, plus weekend warior! All those other shows on spike suck. Extreme 4x4 is ok, just getting tired of seeing the same shit. :D

·
One part at a time...
463 Posts
The guys on horsepower suck, if they do a boat, all they will do is add nitrous to the thing and slap it on the dyno. Then they will fill the rest of the show with bracket racing from where ever....

I think the show gearz would be a better choice, david stacey (guy from trucks, back when trucks was a good show) is awsome. He's all about big power, handling, and just making things pratical to be used as a daily driver, plus weekend warior! All those other shows on spike suck. Extreme 4x4 is ok, just getting tired of seeing the same shit. :D
I have to agree. You see that old chev pickup he built on Trucks? I think it was called copperhead, had a crate 572 I think? BADASS!!!

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
I have to agree. You see that old chev pickup he built on Trucks? I think it was called copperhead, had a crate 572 I think? BADASS!!!
Ya, that thing was wicked! Even was on the bottle! he still has that truck. He has alot of his projects still, he said he started buying them because he got tired of people buying them and stripping all the good shit off them. The show he's on now is called gearz. It's on ESPN i think, i just have my DVR set to record it on whatever channel whenever, so i just wait until i see a recording. Here's the site! http://gearz.tv/

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
screw that how about a show just about hot rod boats. make a whole new show. I have been hoping for that for years
We cant even get drag boat racing on TV these days unless it's a crash on the news or one of those "most amazing..." shows. And you expect to see a show dedicated to boats...:D I think if we see one of these it will be a show full of deck boats and ocean boats and how we can bling the shit out of them. :p

1 - 19 of 19 Posts