Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
19,804 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MY pops now 80 yrs old found out last week he has lymphoma(spelled wrong) cancer all around his kidnys and doesnt look good .we just ran out to visit him in kingman az and for now they sent him home..my mom 79 yrs old the rock of the family is acting very strong but while she was visiting my dad last week in the hospital she didnt tell us that she had lumps on both breast and she called last night to say she loved us and was haveing surgury this morn at 9am to have both breast removed..here she wanted us not to worry about her but to be with dad..im askin for some prayers this morn for my folks..im like in shock ..both at once have cancer..thankyou so much....mouzer

·
Seriously off center
2,439 Posts
Sorry to hear Mike. The most you can ask for is that they are as comfortable as possible and enjoy your time with them. I went through this with my mom 25 years ago and I remember it like it was yesterday. Easier said than done, but be strong.

·
I like to turn wrenches
164 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that too, Mike. I'll be sure to say a prayer for your parents.

·
Hub Cap Annie & Wheel
1,926 Posts
MY pops now 80 yrs old found out last week he has lymphoma(spelled wrong) cancer all around his kidnys and doesnt look good .we just ran out to visit him in kingman az and for now they sent him home..my mom 79 yrs old the rock of the family is acting very strong but while she was visiting my dad last week in the hospital she didnt tell us that she had lumps on both breast and she called last night to say she loved us and was haveing surgury this morn at 9am to have both breast removed..here she wanted us not to worry about her but to be with dad..im askin for some prayers this morn for my folks..im like in shock ..both at once have cancer..thankyou so much....mouzer
Thoughts and prayers from the Velto family.

·
Registered
68 Posts
May the loving hand of God touch your family.

We pray for your parents bodies to heal completely and to be strong enough to withstand the medicine that is needed to fight the cancer.
May God guide the doctors in the surgeries and in the healing processes.
We pray He will help them find the knowledge to keep them cancer free.
We will pray for peace of mind to be returned your family and your home so there is no more sadness, dread, worry and fear because of this cancer.

Our hearts are with you!

·
Got Beer?
434 Posts
May the loving hand of God touch your family.

We pray for your parents bodies to heal completely and to be strong enough to withstand the medicine that is needed to fight the cancer.
May God guide the doctors in the surgeries and in the healing processes.
We pray He will help them find the knowledge to keep them cancer free.
We will pray for peace of mind to be returned your family and your home so there is no more sadness, dread, worry and fear because of this cancer.

Our hearts are with you!
Very nicely said ---- Prayers to all . . .

·
Registered
8,169 Posts
Parents

Mike, so sorry to hear of this......Your parents are in my positive thoughts. I sent you a PM, but let me say here, I'm in BHC for a while, (1/2 hour from Kingman), if I can do anything, or help in any way, do not hesitate to call me....Ray

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Stay strong, I know it's not easy, I've been down this road a few times.

You got our prayers!

·
Steady Rollin
1,107 Posts
Thats crazy mike. I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts will be with you and yours.

·
Old Skool Member
6,519 Posts
Hoping for the best for your Dad, Mom and your family. My Mom beat breast cancer in her mid 70's if that gives you some comfort.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts