Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How do you "Jetboaters" prep your liver/kidneys before a "Vegas Stinger"?
Do you....
A-Drink a whole lot the week of?
B-Do no drinking at all the week of and hope for the best!
C- drink while headed to the BofA prepping for the P.O.A teller to ask you "Just what the hell do you need $500 in $1 bills for?":D
"Penny slots Honey!...Penny slots!":p
See yas there!

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
D. none of the above.

Answering A, B, or C means that you had to stop drinking first. I kinda like to maintain a constant buzz going into this situation, then ramp it up as the night progresses towards unconsciousness, followed by nausea and vomiting and wondering where all my dollar bills went.

·
Registered
995 Posts
D. none of the above.

Answering A, B, or C means that you had to stop drinking first. I kinda like to maintain a constant buzz going into this situation, then ramp it up as the night progresses towards unconsciousness, followed by nausea and vomiting and wondering where all my dollar bills went.
You guys call me bitch! I'll help you. Pat 702-204-5035

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
D. none of the above.

Didn't even think about sunday morning drive home, but then again that depression can be left for "the drive of shame!", but the rest of "D" i can familiarize with!

·
burnt mexican incorprated
363 Posts
all though all three are good answers i would sugest lots of mexican beer . and its gotta be warm... room temp ... that will get ya ready ... for what i dont know ????!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
How do you "Jetboaters" prep your liver/kidneys before a "Vegas Stinger"?
Do you....
A-Drink a whole lot the week of?
B-Do no drinking at all the week of and hope for the best!
C- drink while headed to the BofA prepping for the P.O.A teller to ask you "Just what the hell do you need $500 in $1 bills for?":D
"Penny slots Honey!...Penny slots!":p
See yas there!
haha...good times coming!!!!...see ya in a couple days...me and the bride are heading out in the morning

·
Pro Gas Jet
747 Posts
vegas

we might want to put a tracking beacon on blunder so we dont lose him !!
Im just sayin !!!!

·
Registered
582 Posts
Yard by yard

Just make sure you stop by and get one of those margaritas by the yard. They are pretty cheap for a half galon margarita and will keep you drunk if you get them on the rocks. Keep the little lady out of the shops at cesars palace or you will have to sell the boat when you get back to pay off the credit cards.

·
Registered
41 Posts
lol todd you know damn well you hang out with your sb boys :) that will get you prepped. Just get a lil shifty hahaha

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
a wise man (TP) told me about marriage ... when it comes time to say i do ...... DON'T !!!...

I think blunder will make JESS a good wife ...:D just don't know how he is going to look in that dress ...

GOOD LUCK / CONGRATS

BIG D

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol todd you know damn well you hang out with your sb boys :) that will get you prepped. Just get a lil shifty hahaha
My wife says I cannot come out the the south bay and play with you guys anymore!:mad: last time i left without my Liver-n-Kidneys or so they say so, I dont remember ever being there in the first place, its rumored that Daisey hits em' pretty hard though!:D

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
My wife says I cannot come out the the south bay and play with you guys anymore!:mad: last time i left without my Liver-n-Kidneys or so they say so, I dont remember ever being there in the first place, its rumored that Daisey hits em' pretty hard though!:D
Word on the street is there is a new crash pad in HB within walking distance to main street. oh how my liver aches allready. Can't wait!

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Word on the street is there is a new crash pad in HB within walking distance to main street. oh how my liver aches allready. Can't wait!
yeah i already got my LEO buds putting words out to get HB get out of jail free cards since they are hard ons.
I think im gonna need a full time nurse

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
[email protected]#k after the last little oc gathering i still dont feel normal i think i left my liver at the canyon inn!
ps. bense i still have nightmares of you saying " well those are some nice t*ts" lol
should see him on a good one at the river!:)st:D Its a good thing Jeff dont have a boat anymore!

·
Registered
4,549 Posts
So he can't tow my boat up river 5 miles in the dark and out of beer only for him to run out of gas at the bridge? Man I still owe him on that deal....:D

1 - 20 of 30 Posts