Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.seriousoffshore.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7438

Team Predator traveled to Jacksonville Florida for the Jacksonville poker run this last weekend, This run is by far as good as Desert Storm with the first card stop running in a river 3 miles wide so there is plenty of room for everyone. This was the first time for Predator to venture to the east coast and I think Gary got hooked on how many large fast boats there are. I just got out of Florida and am heading home with the boat. I have posted plenty of photo's on serious offshore of the run, In the last photo which is the lunch stop, there are real gators swiming around. We felt like burt reynolds would come out with a banjoe

Attachments

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
When you get a chance... Would like a quote getting my Formula 370SS rom Mesa, AZ to Bullfrog, Lake Powell. Not doing this soon, just trying to get an idea when I do have it moved.

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
When you get a chance... Would like a quote getting my Formula 370SS rom Mesa, AZ to Bullfrog, Lake Powell. Not doing this soon, just trying to get an idea when I do have it moved.

Call Ed Hale at Hale's marine. He is always moving boats up there and down from there. Call me for the number if your interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts