Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
The Rogers Is Back!
347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So lets hear the predictions for this weekend.... all trash talking is welcome..... yea declark you to buddy.....sat show down aha.....

·
6TH STREET MAFIA PRES.
1,493 Posts
I heard that all the fast boats will be up at Lost Lake and Big River. Deckboats and daycare will be below Hidden Beaches throwing shoes drinking sunny d's and maybe even some hawian punch.:)hand

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
So lets hear the predictions for this weekend.... all trash talking is welcome..... yea declark you to buddy.....sat show down at harris.....
In front of harris, okay, you first make sure you wear that tin cup chearleader outfit and bring your vasaline

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
I heard that all the fast boats will be up at Lost Lake and Big River. Deckboats and daycare will be below Hidden Beaches throwing shoes drinking sunny d's and maybe even some hawian punch.:)hand
LOL Hidden beaches just became dry

·
Registered
957 Posts
Danny is it ok if i bring my daycruiser up to hidden beaches? I like sunny D and hawiian punch. As long as its Lite hawiian punch my mom doesnt let me have that much sugar. And what is this game Horse Shoes you speak of?:)hand

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
i predict that im a bum without a boat and i am going to be hammered all weekend...i cant get a noise ticket but maybe i can swing a "DRUNK IN PUBLIC" ticket???

·
FAT GUY IN A TPR STEALTH
1,828 Posts
only when you make 125mph+ passes heading straight for a sherriff's boat...man i would have loved to seen the look on his face!!!!!!

SHIT ONLY SLOW BOATS IN YUMA....i know I've got the slowest,, pontoons and day cruisers,,, AHA IS WHERE ALL THE RACE BOATS GO,, they all hang out with that one guy whats his name mike ....oh yea MIKE CYCLONE....:D:D:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts