Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We want to replace a few of them and I am looking for a company where i can get the granite with the undermount sink already attached. I am in South OC.

I would prefer to stay away from the Home Depot/Lowes, special order counter...

Was thing about the concrete vanity counter tops also.

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, Freak Juice. Just got off the phone with Tad and he is going to hook me up with the guy that fabs his stuff for him. Thanks again..
Back to square one, Tad never got back to me. I will try calling him again later today. Anyone else?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Builders Surplus in Santa Ana.................714-546-1032
thanks, Watch Me Squirt, they where my first thought, but were closed Monday. Found that out the hard way.. Closed Sun and Mon. I did swing by today, but they will sell a few sizes. They were able to cut them, but they couldn't polish it afterwords.

·
Registered
609 Posts
thanks, Watch Me Squirt, they where my first thought, but were closed Monday. Found that out the hard way.. Closed Sun and Mon. I did swing by today, but they will sell a few sizes. They were able to cut them, but they couldn't polish it afterwords.

Nope.. I have a few guys numbers if ya pm me.. Be doing rebuilds and upgrades for a while in Cali and Az

Builders is a low end warehouse that I send people to whom dont want to spend the $$ for a custom install. Pre fab cabs tops etc.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts