Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here is an update of the last couple of boats Premier Wraps has been working on.

Watch for our next post of Vinyl Wraps for Rhinos, Arctic Cats, Rangers..

Premier Wraps is happy to be a sponsor for 5 Alive Fishing based in Lake Havasu.

Just to show you can do anything you can think of.

Watch for our next post of Vinyl Wraps for Rhinos, Arctic Cats, Rangers..

Attachments

·
It is what it is
2,650 Posts
I wouldn't mind my Rhino done. Can you pm a price for the hood, dash and side panels?

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
You know, i heard a rumor a while back, Ford is suppose to come out with their first vehicle without painted panels, just a color coded wrap!
Cool idea!...But there goes the aftermarket Painters jobs.......and shortly after, body shops, cuz every other manufacturer will hop on the band waggon.
Sorry to pull jack moves on your thread, but has anyone heard of this?
Todd

·
Vehicle Wraps & MORE!
32 Posts
You know, i heard a rumor a while back, Ford is suppose to come out with their first vehicle without painted panels, just a color coded wrap!
Cool idea!...But there goes the aftermarket Painters jobs.......and shortly after, body shops, cuz every other manufacturer will hop on the band waggon.
Sorry to pull jack moves on your thread, but has anyone heard of this?
Todd
Never heard that one. Good for me if they do. Actually the SMART car is already done like that. (which btw I have on order....another year or so it'll be here.) LOL

·
Amber Racing Services
4,341 Posts
I've been saying this for a couple of years now ... boat racers would be able to secure more sponsors with the availibility of wraps ... if they're affordable.

Isn't Ermshars TAF wrapped?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts