Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after spending $200 on a pass my nieghbor gets to Windsor yesterday morning at 5am (yeah, I know, not me either) to beat the crowd and the toll booth person says that will be another $5 please!!!
He aske why, the response, "well your pass is only good from 6am-10pm so by entering now you have to pay for OVERNITE PARKING" WTF. He paid it, what else can he do at that point?
Aint that a slap in the ole kisser, things are out of hand!!
NSF

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
OK, I understand that they have to have a time at which it would be considered overnight but 6am is pretty ridiculous. Any arrival before 3 or 4am makes more sense. If you were a fishing guy it would be worthless.

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
OK, I understand that they have to have a time at which it would be considered overnight but 6am is pretty ridiculous. Any arrival before 3 or 4am makes more sense. If you were a fishing guy it would be worthless.
But they are only there that early on Holiday weekends.

U

·
0 Posts
So after spending $200 on a pass my nieghbor gets to Windsor yesterday morning at 5am (yeah, I know, not me either) to beat the crowd and the toll booth person says that will be another $5 please!!!
He aske why, the response, "well your pass is only good from 6am-10pm so by entering now you have to pay for OVERNITE PARKING" WTF. He paid it, what else can he do at that point?
Aint that a slap in the ole kisser, things are out of hand!!
NSF
That's pretty bad Bobby. What next?

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He soulda put it in park turned off the engine and sail "ok I'll wait!" :)grn
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was actually there at 5:30 as his wife told me cause she was pissed about it. Toll booth operator told her "read the back of your pass", Seems a wee bit on the chickenshit side to me but just about what I would expect from them. Its really sad because the rangers and Windsor used to be a pretty cool bunch down there but an influence of new blood has changed it for the worse!! JMHO, I dont launch there anymore because of it.
NSF

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
Perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He was actually there at 5:30 as his wife told me cause she was pissed about it. Toll booth operator told her "read the back of your pass", Seems a wee bit on the chickenshit side to me but just about what I would expect from them. Its really sad because the rangers and Windsor used to be a pretty cool bunch down there but an influence of new blood has changed it for the worse!! JMHO, I dont launch there anymore because of it.
NSF
No surprise to me either. What pisses me off is when everything is going to hell at the ramp the rangers will just sit in their truck and watch and will not help or direct traffic to keep things moving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts