Performance Boats Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
MAMA TRIED
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my old man calls me and I tell him that pres obama is at brackett airport. Their are cops, fireman, national guard, protestors, helicoptors everywhere....he says "hmmm...He must be recruiting some homies from pomona, you know slappin skin and throwin bones"

I was rollin on the floor

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
So my old man calls me and I tell him that pres obama is at brackett airport. Their are cops, fireman, national guard, protestors, helicoptors everywhere....he says "hmmm...He must be recruiting some homies from pomona, you know slappin skin and throwin bones"

hil:)hil:)hil:)

The closest Roscoe's is in Pasadena ....Right?:D

·
Registered
252 Posts

Damn, that's right down by my shop. Must be mistaking the sirens for the locals.:)grn

·
Registered
3,496 Posts
Why would he be at Brackett? Air Force one certainly didn't land there. They usually keep the backup plane at Ontario? Weird.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
Air Force One is in Long Beach. He's been commuting via Marine One.
Marine One is the call sign given to ANY helicopter that the President is aboard. ;)

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Same with Air Force One.

·
8anned
4,154 Posts
I'm still confused. Is he staying in Pomona? Or did he do a gig at the Fair Grounds?
He did the OC Fairgrounds on Wednesday, Pomona on Thursday morning, then Los Angeles for another town hall, then Leno and I think he left from there.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
Maybe if we get lucky, we'll just see a big fireball in the sky when he leaves.
This state has enough problems without that 'abba dabba' sticken his nose in the mix.
Rio:))ThumbsDwn

·
Break Out Another Thousnd
2,040 Posts
pres obama is at brackett airport. Their are protestors everywhere....
I wonder who's protesting. Republicans are usually at work on weekdays.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts