Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets do a PB straw poll tonite Just for fun... (your vote is private) This poll will close tommorow at 7:00 PST

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Other

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Lets do a PB straw poll tonite Just for fun... (your vote is private) This poll will close tommorow at 7:00 PST

Barack Obama

Mitt Romney

Other
Like I told RTI, polls are a joke because its all in where you take the poll. I assure you, this poll is NOT going to go the way RTI, Rod, shue, CVX, 1986, da Mouse, Homez, Gomez, u26, and every other marxist on the site what it to go.
People who have jobs, and earn enough to own a boat, don't tend to cater to the idea of funding one for RTI.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'm in. No surprise so far. 5-0.

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Likely yes, the results here were/are a forgone conclusion but "just for S's &G's" something to entertain along with my Beer and potato chips while I watch my nitely dose of Fox news :)grn

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
You never know how these things will go. Silly things like death can change your political views. My aunt in Chicago called me yesterday and told me that my stuanchly republican uncle that died 6 years ago voted for Obama in the last election and is registered as a democrate again in this one. Goes to show you that you don't really know somebody until after they are gone. Never would have believed he would ever switch parties, but she swears its true.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
It appears the consensus on this sight shows our refrigerators have no government cheese in them. We also pay for our own cell phones, it appears. America as a whole? That may be another story come tomorrow. I certainly hold out a great deal of hope that America has woken up after this last term of failed leadership, economic collapse and military disasters.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
During the Finals in Phoenix a skywriter spelled out ROMNEY above the track. The announcer asked how many thought o would win, there was a very timid response, when the same question was asked about Romney you could feel the emoition, kick his muslim kenyan ass Mitt.

I also saw a lady wearing a Romney/Ryan shirt and an NRA hat, I told her I thought she had the best hat and shirt I had seen all day.

·
Registered
640 Posts
During the Finals in Phoenix a skywriter spelled out ROMNEY above the track. The announcer asked how many thought o would win, there was a very timid response, when the same question was asked about Romney you could feel the emoition, kick his muslim kenyan ass Mitt.
:))THumbsUp

·
Boatless Member :(
3,006 Posts
All you have to do is go to adventure rider, make an account, go into jomamma and open church state and money and you'll see 80%+ O supporters.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,075 Posts
where's the o votes? maybe they'll all stay home tomorrow too...
They are going to vote of Wednesday

Tomorrow the only poll that counts..........................

A vote for Obama in 2008 was historic, a vote for him in 2012 will be hysterical.

Jon

S CP

1 - 20 of 26 Posts