Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
"I'm just SPRAYIN' man!!"
618 Posts
Well I'm certainly NOT going to celebrate it.....this POTUS is embarrasing.....and nothing to be proud of at all.

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I have excellent news! This celebration has nothing to do with the Kenyan. It's celebrating the birth of Abraham Lincoln - February 12 and George Washington - Feb 22, real presidents who left our Nation much better for their service and also who left a grand legacy yet were diluted into a single quick day for Martin Luther King Jr. for some completely unexplained reason. I suspect, one day their celebration will be completely eliminated for Caesar Chavez day?

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I'm a little surprised that O hasn't declared it "his" day??

Maybe he is setting aside a whole week in the future for "obama praise week"??

(With the week off with full pay for Gov. union employees, of course!!):D:D

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
We have NO President ,only a interloper at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave!

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Although capitolism is definitely good, I'm afraid I have become sick to death of dancing Ab & George cartoons on every ad for every sale. I think they deserve more respect than that.....I don't begrudge them having a "Presidents Day" sale, but please don't sully our countries greatest leaders memory by using them to hawk goods...especially Toyopet cars....:|err:|err:|err:)coffee

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
Although capitolism is definitely good, I'm afraid I have become sick to death of dancing Ab & George cartoons on every ad for every sale. I think they deserve more respect than that.....I don't begrudge them having a "Presidents Day" sale, but please don't sully our countries greatest leaders memory by using them to hawk goods...especially Toyopet cars....:|err:|err:|err:)coffee
In an ailing economy like we have today, a merchandiser will do anything and everything to market their goods and services. Using a day when the general populous is also off work is a very smart ploy, if you will. You can do what I do. I listen to KCDX :: 103.1 for music all day where there are no commercials and watch very little TV with remote in hand to jump away from the commercials.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I actually watch a lot of DVDs on TV, and I also think the next best invention to the wheel is the MUTE button....:)devil:)devil:)devil

Favorite DVD TV shows....Titus, Brisco Co., WKRP, and my all time favorite....Gilligan's Island.....and I liked both Mary Ann and Ginger....:)grn

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
I actually watch a lot of DVDs on TV, and I also think the next best invention to the wheel is the MUTE button....:)devil:)devil:)devil

Favorite DVD TV shows....Titus, Brisco Co., WKRP, and my all time favorite....Gilligan's Island.....and I liked both Mary Ann and Ginger....:)grn
Try the complete 5 season box of "The Wire".
Best show ever produced for TV.:)devil:)devil

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
My all time favorite drama show was one that's not even available on DVD- The Untouchables from 1993....I believe it might be the best drama series ever on TV....sadly, I have never met anyone who ever watched it....the guy who played Copone was absolutely amazing, switching from being the nice guy who would do anything to help a friend, to foaming at the mouth psychotic in the blink of an eye, but totally believable.

Just looked it up; John Forsyth was the guy who played Capone, Tom Amande was Ness, and John Rhys-Davies was Malone...Great show....

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
I've stopped watching new TV shows; Firstly, they are mainly crap, and second, every time I like something, they cancel it...:)coffee

I was a hard-core, dyed-in-the-wool hyper conservative, but FOX kept canceling my favorite shows, and so I went all bleeding-heart liberal....now I have to wear panty-liners....:)sphss:)hand

I hate being liberal....It's all FOX's fault!

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
I've stopped watching new TV shows; Firstly, they are mainly crap, and second, every time I like something, they cancel it...:)coffee

I was a hard-core, dyed-in-the-wool hyper conservative, but FOX kept canceling my favorite shows, and so I went all bleeding-heart liberal....now I have to wear panty-liners....:)sphss:)hand

I hate being liberal....It's all FOX's fault!
We hate you being liberal as much as you do. :D

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
We hate you being liberal as much as you do. :D

It is sad that we have become so polarized to the point that we Americans hate each other mainly due to the influence of the extreme fear merchant shit-stirring commentators on todays politics. Too many destructive B.S. artists on both the left and right causes this animosity. They make serious money by causing hate and distrust.
Look right there on this forum to see the rage toward each other. We are a very sick society that is obviously failing to thrive anymore.

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
It is sad that we have become so polarized to the point that we Americans hate each other mainly due to the influence of the extreme fear merchant shit-stirring commentators on todays politics. Too many destructive B.S. artists on both the left and right causes this animosity. They make serious money by causing hate and distrust.
Look right there on this forum to see the rage toward each other. We are a very sick society that is obviously failing to thrive anymore.
I don't see any rage on here.
Just desperate attempts by libs making excuses for O.:)hand:)hand

Quit being a drama queen, Z!!:D

·
Registered
6,917 Posts
I don't see any rage on here.
Just desperate attempts by libs making excuses for O.:)hand:)hand

Quit being a drama queen, Z!!:D

You are right ! Everything is just f'ing ducky!!! Just like on the Titanic about ten minutes after bumping into the iceberg...Maybe I'm just pissed off at all the hate towards government workers. Am I the only one who knows that government workers are what really made this nation great. :D. Not well drillers! Not real estate salesmen, Not welders, Not parts counter guys, Not cooks, Not farmers, not etc, etc!!! How does that grab ya????? Thanks for the advice Thatguy. I fell better now....:lmao1:

·
Red Blooded American
15,853 Posts
What crap you continue to fabricate! 'Ol CVX and I have actually agreed more in the past few days than in the previous year. Let's get one thing clear here due to your obvious lack of clarity:
I don't hate anyone. I don't have room in my life for it. I have strong feelings and everyone else I have ever met has their right to have theirs. Many times I disagree completely with the posts, opinions, and general outlook on life of others but I could never hate them. I'm also a very religious character, as you are well aware, and quick to poke fun at from time to time and I don't even hate Satan. I recognize his purpose, his motivation and his agenda and I simply choose the better path for me and my family.
I don't hate! Fact is, I hate it when people say that. Is that wrong? :D

One other thing: There's a big difference between some mindless, boat-less, homeless troll stirring crap and a good solid debate. You should know that by now.

·
Banned
3,397 Posts
Like I said before; We are all, at times, full of crap; I think America needs more fiber....I know the politicians need more....a LOT more.....but then again, it already stinks in DC....:)hand

And there is at least one guy on here, who obviously has very strong feelings, and isn't hesitant to voice them.....with no sign of any respect.....we need to realize that the most important thing you can do to help the US, is to see the BS in your own party...it ain't easy, and it can give you that vile taste in your mouth....:)coffee

I will say this; Most of us have strong feelings, and thats good....we just need to get away from thinking that the "Other" guys are the anti-christ.....believe me, I have it on good authority(Ex-she-devil...er..friend) that I am he.....so it can't be anyone else here....

·
Living in a cage of fear
16,462 Posts
You are right ! Everything is just f'ing ducky!!! Just like on the Titanic about ten minutes after bumping into the iceberg...Maybe I'm just pissed off at all the hate towards government workers. Am I the only one who knows that government workers are what really made this nation great.

Yes, you are.:)bulb

Not well drillers! Not real estate salesmen, Not welders, Not parts counter guys, Not cooks, Not farmers, not etc, etc!!! How does that grab ya????? Thanks for the advice Thatguy. I fell better now....:lmao1:
Any time, Z.:)hand (You misspelled "feel", though.)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts