Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my regultor off my berg jet is broken up. I need either a spring & seat or a new one. I can't find them on-line.whats a good one & who sell's them ?
Thanks Don

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
my regultor off my berg jet is broken up. I need either a spring & seat or a new one. I can't find them on-line.whats a good one & who sell's them ?
Thanks Don
just run without 1, it'll be fine. just make sure you have bigger outgoin hoses coming outta the motor than what's goin into it;)

·
Registered
156 Posts
I found a 3/4 pressure relief valve at our local Atwoods farm store for $27, it is made by W.L. Hamilton Co. part# 2053-1.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Does anyone make a billet aluminum regulator for this type of application? Or is the pressure to much?

·
Boat Nut
5,131 Posts
saw one on banderlog forums, was cast aluminum, but they took it to a wheel, and polished it up, looked billet.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the input!:D I was getting water in the oil.this may be the problem.I would have expected low pressure with a broken spring ,I guess it was jammed .There is a gauge on the manifold,that doesn't work also. glad I got this boat at the end of summer,lots of time to whip it in to shape:|err

·
Registered
582 Posts
Thanks for the input!:D I was getting water in the oil.this may be the problem.I would have expected low pressure with a broken spring ,I guess it was jammed .There is a gauge on the manifold,that doesn't work also. glad I got this boat at the end of summer,lots of time to whip it in to shape:|err
Judging by your avitar I would say her shape is just fine:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts