Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i saw the post about it being taken down i immediatly downloaded the entire forum archive. After a few hours of writing a conversion script i rebuilt a forum with the archive i took. There was alot of good info on that forum and it can now be searched again. The one thing that sucks is that any pictures that were hosted or attached by them are gone. If you are like me and always link to your external picture source they should all be there. I didnt really know what to call the forum so i just registered the name RiverRacer.net. If you guys have any better ideas let me know. I will be maintaining and keeping the forum online so that all that good info is availible to everybody here and anywhere else.

I plan on adding a few other things to the site, including a live chat room for guys to come talk in. It will be web based but you will also be able to access it using a normal IRC client (for those who know what that is...). I recommend registering on the forum, that way you can search quickly, guests searches have limits bound to them.

Hope i'm not stepping on any toes over at PB, just trying to let everybody know that the old archive is online and public.

The info is located at http://www.RiverRacer.Net/forums/

·
Half a bubble off
2,467 Posts
That is flippin amazing Shaun. Like the others, I don't know you did that but a big thank you for pulling it off. There was some great stuff there and I feared it was gone for good.
Nice work.....john

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
could you please see what i did wrong. it will not let me in:mad:

·
I'm No Expert
3,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
awesome job.....just hope no legal issues come out of that. If I was hotboat, I wouldnt be happy about that....but i say screw them and I'm happy someone did it.

If you havent heard... hotboat is in some legal shit slinging...hope none gets on you.
We'll see, i'm not trying to rip anybody off here, just trying to make what is now gone available again.

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Shaun you're the man :)devil :)devil I don't give a damn what they say about you :p

That is just great. Good job :)grn

Sleeper CP :D

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Thanks Shaun...I was just saying to myself, "self I wish I could find that info that was posted on hotboat a couple years ago." I found it thanks again.:D

1 - 20 of 34 Posts