Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,975 Posts
Thats pretty cool. I guess now the right to free press will be under attack:rolleyes: They will be controlling what you can print for you own personal use!

There is a guy on the net that will sell you material and rent you a CNC to cut you own lower. He didn't manufacture it, you did!

Another released the programming to make one on a couple different CNCs, and then took it down. But it had been uplaoded a couple hundred times and shared. Its more common than you might imagine, but not more the government does. They know about it.

Thanks for sharing that. The printers are way cool, and thats definitely one of the better uses for them than I have see lately.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
982 Posts
That is cool.......Not to change the subject,but,our great governor here in Ms. sent out memos to all the gun makers.If Onegro causes them any trouble they can come to Ms and make their guns here.........i am proud of my governor Mr. Phil Bryant Republican governor of Mississippi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts