Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Kind of like Ron's Toilet Bowl with smarts:D Why don't you buy one and let the rest of us know how it works out for you.;)
dam ya, i'm gonna have to look it up now:D please tell me the v part doesn't mean venturi style does it?:)sphss

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
ok, that's not so bad , they're doin the same thing c&s does to their aerosol carbs. not a bad idea for blown motors:)bulb sucka otta be a dogggggggg down low though na:D i was thinking slide venturi crap, i hated those things.

Attachments

·
Resident Ford Nut
10,079 Posts
Their claim is that they have insane throttle response. Not really like a C&S. Those are at least still four barrels, not one big azz hole. Love to know how that thing gets a strong enough pressure differential to move fuel.
There was a thread on YB about them a month ago.

S CP :D

·
mo balls than $cents$
11,734 Posts
Their claim is that they have insane throttle response. Not really like a C&S. Those are at least still four barrels, not one big azz hole. Love to know how that thing gets a strong enough pressure differential to move fuel.
aerosol , i bet it pulls from the outside of that injection bar and as throttle increases, it starts pulling from across the bar. i'll see if i can find a vid today.

·
Cantard
5,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think I have a candidate for one of these. I hear they would be bad ass in a deal that cruises aswell. Be nice to loose some of the domi of idle pop. Just dont know anyone that has tried one.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Kind of reminds me of the old 3916, 950cfm 3 barrel, only X 2:D
ISN'T this the same concept as the spread bore,( good throttle responce down low -- then the toilet effect up top,, lol ,, .......Eric:)hand

·
Registered
1,713 Posts
Hey I'm the March 2006 Showcase on Pat's site.

I love his carbs. They are always perfect right out of the box.

http://www.pro-system.com/marineassaultshow.html

Except the link to my video is not there any more.
X2 Patrick is the man
Best thing i ever did for my little stroker ford 347
Spot on right out of the box for the same dough you would spend on a HP holley:)devil

1 - 14 of 14 Posts