Performance Boats Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...A buddy needs a set and cannot seem to find a decent pair for sale in the spam section, anyone know of any?:D
Sorry Moderators....dont think everyone posts their stuff so I figured i would press my luck a lil!

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL what,...with all of his 330hp? lol
Hows the Vdrive going?
and What happened to "Beat it!":D

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Todd-

Here's some brand new GIL marine headers $600

Or some gently used Bassetts for $300

Call Jim-818-890-1867

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Hey todd are these for farmer john in yuma, i have been looking in phoenix for a set of nice used twisties for him cant find anything right now. I just sold a nice set of basset race ski headers that were coated for 150 to a guy in tucson he made out

·
Registered
5,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lucky Stiff, thanks for the offer, but the Gil headers are not what he is looking for, although very nice condition, and the bassetts are a bit too used, I do thank you for the offer though!
Jdg911, the headers are for a good friend,...not as good a friend as "El Presedente' de Yuma" though!

·
LAID IN MEXICO
750 Posts
beat it

LOL what,...with all of his 330hp? lol
Hows the Vdrive going?
and What happened to "Beat it!":D

even lawn mowers sound mean with zoomies!! v drive is hitting one road bump after another, but it should be going in the next few weeks. the kids and the old lady thought the cp was selfish, so they made "beat it" beat feet. i think it has made its way back to new mexico.... i had always hoped it would make it to old mexico (hookers and blow on the bow). i got a gell coat ? for ya, ill pm you.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts